Prayers needed for our dear friend Asha aka AqaqRasgirl

12-23-2010 at 08:51:14 PM

RE: Prayers needed for our dear friend Asha aka AqaqRasgirl

Be well, we shall visit again real soon,, k

12-24-2010 at 12:25:40 AM

RE: RE: Prayers needed for our dear friend Asha aka AqaqRasgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel33614

thank you everyone for you comments and support, asha has been reading the comments from her lab top in the hospital. My mom is on her way to visit her in the hospital as I am writing this and will give an update as soon as I know more information is available. So please keep the prayers and good vibes coming, they work! Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace adnd humility ANGEL

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

THANKS, Angel. You have a wonderful, darling "Poet" mother.....LOL

12-24-2010 at 12:33:09 AM

Dear Asha, a wonderful family you have and for your Mother to step up to the plate when a Mother should, it's no wonder you're going to pull through with flying colors. Peace and Love, StandingBearzipper

12-27-2010 at 12:12:12 AM

update for those who are following this thread and have been praying for our dear friend asha, she got out of the hospital on christmas and is doing better. Still is not out of the woods, as she has some healing to do, but well on her way to recovery, keep the prayers coming as I am sure she could use them!!! Thanks to all those who have stepped up to support our dear friend in her time of need, as she has helped so many and been such a great friend and positive spirit here on OP, it is so nice and refreshing to see so many people that truely care about her. I am sure she has been overwhelmed by everyone's show of support, thank you to everyone!!! This is what makes Op so much more than just another poet site, the friendship, the community, and for some an extended family... Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humiltiy ANGEL

12-27-2010 at 12:45:04 AM

Prayers have been ongoing for Asha and will continue . Thank you for the update xx

Poetry is what is lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.