Original Poetry Forums

Happy Birthday Jesse aka Chaos

12-14-2010 at 03:02:10 AM

God Invented Birthdays this certainly must be true
the Lord was working overtime the day he created you!
Happy Birthdays Chaos/Jesse; you're one in a billion;
and that's after taxes...LOL

Bountiful Blessing and Heartfelt wishes to a great guy and a wonderful poet!

Happy Birthday My Friendcheesewinkkisssmilewink

12-14-2010 at 03:06:20 AM

RE: Happy Birthday Jesse aka Chaos

Chaos - Yum Yum I'm eating the cake I made for you; I lite the candle too, and made a special just for you; since you only get one wish; I wished may all your wishes come true...LOL

Cheers Chaos as you are celebratedexcaimsmilecheesegrin and a big hugred face

12-14-2010 at 03:45:04 AM

Happy birthday; my chaotic friend and may you have many more. Love, peace and freedom, Olan.grinwink

12-14-2010 at 03:50:03 AM

May you have all that you wish for smile

♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Happy Birthday♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪to you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Happy Birthday♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪to you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Happy Birthday♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*• ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Happy Birthday♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪to you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

12-14-2010 at 03:55:55 AM

Happy Birthday Chaos not that you need any help after all you do own a mirror I assume have a joyous and splendid dedicated day of worship to you. cheese

12-14-2010 at 04:22:09 AM

Just a thought wouldn't it be nice in celebrating an OP poets birthday to visit their poetry and give it a read?

I know there are thousands of poets on this site; but perhaps if there was a way to lists poets celebrating birthdays each day links so folks could celebrate them by reading their poetry...just putting it out there...after all poetry is a gift...and we do have many gifted poets like Chaos. His Bday made me think about this idea...

So anyone, what do you think?

12-14-2010 at 06:27:17 AM
  • kah
  • kah

Chaos!!! Happy Birthday!

I hope you have great day!

kah

12-14-2010 at 06:34:46 AM

May your wish come true, smile

from John E and Maddi

12-14-2010 at 10:03:58 AM

Happy Birthday Chaosexcaim
wish you all the bestsmile
and have a wonderful daywink

12-14-2010 at 10:34:23 AM

Jesse:

Happy Birthday, my friend. You are not only my favorite OP poet... you also wield a mean critique pencil.

d

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

12-14-2010 at 11:01:03 AM

I'm thinking maybe kanicki has already said it best, but still, gotta take a run at it. This site would often be tamer without your baton stirring the pot. Good to have you around. Stay in health for a long, long time. Peace. Harvtongue wink

12-14-2010 at 12:19:28 PM

Ha ha Thank you all. Leave it to Kanicki to bring a shy and retiring wallflower like myself out of his shrinking violet shell LOL

12-14-2010 at 01:11:34 PM

Happy Bday my friend, wishing you only the best on your day of celebration and remembrance. I know as we get older it seems that a Bday is just another day getting older, another day nearer to the great beyound. But to those who are close to you, to your family, to your friends it is a day for us to give thanks for all that you do to touch the lives of others, because of you this world of darkness and despair is just a bit lighter and more joyful, so happy Bday my friend!!! Purity of the soul, journey well!!! ANGEL PS I hope you liked my hallmark response, LOL, but I did mean it and it was sincere!

Last edited by angel33614 12-14-2010 at 01:12:54 PM

12-14-2010 at 01:12:50 PM

CHAOS!!! Happy birthday, man!

12-14-2010 at 01:37:42 PM

RE: RE: Happy Birthday Jesse aka Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos128

Ha ha Thank you all. Leave it to Kanicki to bring a shy and retiring wallflower like myself out of his shrinking violet shell LOL

I'm tellin ya C a wall flower Ha Ha; for a wall flower you certainly know how to plant seeds of blossoming comments in the poetry gardens of many OP homes; when I notice the shrinking violet gave a poem a read; I stroll on over just can't wait to view and see; Ah thank you for helping me stop and smell the rosessmile Ha Ha too from wilting...LOL. You paint some awesome rosey poetry...LOL

C - A good egg inside your shell and a golden heart with a poetic spell...LOLgrincheesewinksmile

12-14-2010 at 01:45:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel33614

Happy Bday my friend, wishing you only the best on your day of celebration and remembrance. I know as we get older it seems that a Bday is just another day getting older, another day nearer to the great beyound. But to those who are close to you, to your family, to your friends it is a day for us to give thanks for all that you do to touch the lives of others, because of you this world of darkness and despair is just a bit lighter and more joyful, so happy Bday my friend!!! Purity of the soul, journey well!!! ANGEL PS I hope you liked my hallmark response, LOL, but I did mean it and it was sincere!

I certainly enjoyed your Hallmark post...LOL. You have a lot of heart and soul...you're awesome - always spreding the peace, love, light, comfort and cheerwinkcheesegrin

12-14-2010 at 01:48:06 PM

Happy Birthday mang. You survived the gauntlet.

12-14-2010 at 01:52:17 PM

Happy Birthday to YOUUU, Chaos!!!! I hope you have an amazing day! cool smile

12-14-2010 at 03:49:21 PM

Gee, guys. I gotta lump in my throat... must be a goiter tongue laugh

12-14-2010 at 03:50:25 PM

OP is a better place because YOU”RE HERE! Happy Birthday, Chaos!

12-14-2010 at 09:01:03 PM

Chaos, Happy Birthday my friendexcaim
Tried to get the cake there with the lady inside but she said it's too cold up there!

StandingBearzipper

12-15-2010 at 06:20:10 AM
  • kah
  • kah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanicki

Just a thought wouldn't it be nice in celebrating an OP poets birthday to visit their poetry and give it a read?

I know there are thousands of poets on this site; but perhaps if there was a way to lists poets celebrating birthdays each day links so folks could celebrate them by reading their poetry...just putting it out there...after all poetry is a gift...and we do have many gifted poets like Chaos. His Bday made me think about this idea...

So anyone, what do you think?

I think its a great idea!

12-15-2010 at 02:22:28 PM

Happy Birthday, hun. Hope your day was fun.

Poetry is what is lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.