Original Poetry Forums

contest???

03-01-2011 at 07:55:31 AM

contest???

will there be a contest anymore, it seems we have been stuck with the same winner now for weeks,

03-01-2011 at 12:14:25 PM

RE: contest???

I think it's safe to say the contest is dead

03-01-2011 at 02:39:37 PM

RE: RE: contest???

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecross

I think it's safe to say the contest is dead
Well I hope they give it a decent burial

08-07-2011 at 06:48:45 AM

Would be courteous if someone would just say so! If it's dead how about an obituary, some of the jpets have already gone ahead and written it. Some of us have to see the body first i guess. WHAT"S UP DAWGS!!!!
grin

09-23-2011 at 09:47:08 PM

I have been away from this site for awhile. Trying to figure out where the chat rooms are. It keeps says ERROR when I click on the room. Hmmm? Also, how do you apply and enter a poetry contest. Is there an asigned theme for the Contest? Can't find where opening is, just the site to read others poems. How did THEY get there? LOL
Happy Fall everyone!

Canary

09-23-2011 at 11:59:20 PM

RE: RE: contest???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singcanary

I have been away from this site for awhile. Trying to figure out where the chat rooms are. It keeps says ERROR when I click on the room. Hmmm? Also, how do you apply and enter a poetry contest. Is there an asigned theme for the Contest? Can't find where opening is, just the site to read others poems. How did THEY get there? LOL
Happy Fall everyone!

Canary

The chat room goes down from time to time, its been down for weeks before they get it fixed previously. It happens.

On the topic of the contest, there isn't a contest anymore. There hasn't been a contest since Papapaczki was laid off the day after Martin Luther King Jr. Day. This site is dying slowly, I'm just sticking around hoping to help a few people to the site that Papa has created for us to save us from this dying place. It's sad what has happened to it, but there is nothing we can do.

02-04-2013 at 04:59:18 PM

What's the new site that papa created?

Poetry comes nearer to vital truth than history.

Plato (BC 427-BC 347) Greek philosopher.