RE: Kanicki is very ill and just returned from the hospital... she sends her lo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sincerest hopes and wishes, I send to you, Kanicki, for a renewal
of your strength and energy to get you through your illness. It's not
much, but it is all I can do........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

01-04-2011 at 10:00:49 PM

RE: Kanicki is very ill and just returned from the hosiptal... she sends her lo

Dear Kanicki, Your lovely presence and light are missed here by your friends. We hope and pray you return to us soon for you are a blessing to many. With love and faith, Aria

01-04-2011 at 10:41:03 PM

RE: RE: Kanicki is very ill and just returned from the hosiptal... she sends her lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlusion

Oh, love,

I send you my spiritual light.

Health, Happiness, and Harmony,
dahkiss

01-05-2011 at 05:20:53 AM

Thoughts coming your way, that healing energy find and return you to us, peace be with you k cool smile

01-06-2011 at 01:14:33 PM

For Kanicki,

I saw a butterfly savor wild flowers
Enjoining in words fond embrace
Petals caressed for fine hours
Warm hopes live by such grace.

Her wings' hues rivaled only
By heart's true joy, expressed
Her thought garden, visits lonely
Blooming in hearts, so blest

Please be well...
Marck

Last edited by Marsink 01-06-2011 at 01:21:53 PM

01-07-2011 at 10:02:44 AM

is there any new info regarding Kanicki ? she is heavy in my thoughts

01-07-2011 at 02:06:01 PM

This morning I received this message for her sister Laura,

"Janice is probably coming home today or tomorrow. She has to go back to the hospital next week, a couple more tests and I consult, then they will decide if she is going to have surgery at the end of the month. I think she is reluctant and wants to research all her options….. I know Janice loves OP and has made many special friends. I know she misses what I believe has been healing and soothing for her…. God Blessed me with the most beautiful sister in the world! I have been very concerned about her lately and hope the future will be a brighter and healthier one for her." (It is signed, “Bless You, Laura”) Love, peace and freedom, Olan.

01-07-2011 at 02:07:57 PM

oh Olan bless your heart for the update . I will continue to have her in my thoughts and have the prayer groups keep praying

01-09-2011 at 11:44:15 PM

RE: Kanicki is very ill and just returned from the hosiptal... she sends her love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olan01

Kanicki is very ill and i hope all her friend post greeting for a healthy New Year. She wants to let everyone know she is thinking of us and sends her loving energy. Love, peace and freedom, Olan.

Olan heartfelt thanks for being my poetary...LOL. Your friendship, love and prayers mean so much to me!

I appreciate you keeping everyone posted as I'm on the mend, still not up to par but I'll be looking for a hole in one come golf season...LOL. But sure hope it's much sooner, and with all the prayers and well wishes hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon.

Love You Olan, thanks for everything, much appreciated!kissgrincheesesmilewink

01-10-2011 at 02:02:05 AM

RE: Kanicki is very ill and just returned from the hosiptal... she sends her love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olan01

Kanicki is very ill and i hope all her friend post greeting for a healthy New Year. She wants to let everyone know she is thinking of us and sends her loving energy. Love, peace and freedom, Olan.

Olan my special Friend, thanks so much for all your wonderful deeds, sentiments and helping to keep my OP friends posted. I'm still not up to par but I'm aiming for a hole in one before golf season....LOL. I'm looking forward to being on top of my game soon...LOL.

I sure do miss my OP friends, I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for your well wishes and prayers; they are so much appreciated. For those of you who know me, I believe and know the power of prayer - love and prayers are the best medicine....again many thanks with healthfelt appreciation.grincheese

Please know that you all too remain in my thoughts and prayers. I miss being in touch, as you all in different ways lift my spirit, with love, laughter, wisdom, enlightenment, the lists is endless...that's why poetry is so healing...LOL

Happy and Healthy New Year to All, filled with peace, love light and good health!

Love,
Kanickigrinsmilewinkcheese

Last edited by Kanicki 01-10-2011 at 02:03:59 AM

01-10-2011 at 03:52:02 PM

Janice- Im sorry I cant be online much right now! I have prayed and thought of you each day, Im so greatful youre home sweetest heart!- I will write or call you soon- hang in there dear! loveya- TJMaddikiss

01-10-2011 at 04:23:05 PM

get well soon love..........keeping you in my prayers

Poetry is what is lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.