Original Poetry Forums

The Future of OP- "OP Around the World!!!"

10-14-2010 at 12:15:31 AM

The Future of OP- "OP Around the World!!!"

Wordslinger being the visionary he is, came up with the thread What is the future of OP, how will our site grow and prosper and what new horizons lie ahead. The thought that came to mind for me is "OP around the world". Basically the idea is to move OP from the cyber world into the real world, bring OP to the commmunities we live in, create local chapters of OP. Imagine local groups of OP members new and old meeting around the country and around the world. My idea is to create at least one chapter in each of the fifty states and additional chapters in other countries. I know there are many poetry groups already out there at the community level both here in the US and abroad, but there is no organization to them, no unity. This is where OP could bridge the gap, create a network of poetry groups both new ones and exsisting groups, we can incorporate exsisting groups into our network, the purpose is advertisement of the site as well as spreading the word of poetry and allowing a avenue to for people to come and share ideas and gain a support network of poets and writers. The local groups could meet and have poetry readings at local coffee shops and libaries around the globe, discuss ways to help spread the word of the site, etc. We could advertise the meetings in free adds in local papers, the internet, flyers, word of mouth, and ofcourse on the OP site. The main function that site can offer to exsiting as well as new groups is one place to organize and advertise this information. My idea is to create a new forum on OP called, "OP around the world". In the forum we will create one thread for each of the fifty states and additional threads for other countries outside of the US. The purpose of the threads will serve as a place to come and get information about where is the closest poetry group near you that is in aflliation with OP. Now I realize that some states may have the need for more than one group, I could see groups in all major cities and even smaller groups in more rural areas. I think the starting point will be to create at least one main group in each state and country and then branch off from there. Then the real fun part would be, once a year have some large worldwide OP poetry convention where all the local groups could come together and meet. I proposed this idea to papa and he was excited, he loved the idea, but we both agreed before we put a lot of time and effort into getting this up and running we sould see how much support there is for it on the OP site, how interested people would be in participating in an idea like this. This is where you come in, if you like this idea and would like to see it become a reality please take a brief moment and leave a reply comment to show your support and offer any ideas you have either here or on the main thread in the ins and outs of OP. There is still alot of details to work out, but these are the basic ideas to it, let us know what you think, both good and bad, indifferent. The sky is the limit with this idea, who knows where it could end and how big it could become. Who knows forsure what the future of OP holds but I think this would be a great way to spread the word of our site, grow, and prosper into the 21st century and beyound. If this takes off like I think it could it could very litterally blow our site up, we could go from 40,000 members to 400,000, who knows what the future holds, the only one I know who can see the future is the great wordslinger, LOL. Purity of the soul, journey well to all!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life! aka A blind man walking...

10-14-2010 at 12:37:53 AM

RE: The Future of OP- "OP Around the World!!!"

Woah, Dude! You have certainly envisioned quite an undertaking. If it gains support I think it would be cool. In thinking about 'chapters' in different states, I think I would be a chapter unto myself. LOL Not a bad thing I guess. A very tiny issue I see, and this is something dealt with down the line, is when and if groups gather, depending on their size, finding venues to accomidate could pose a problem without proper compensation. I know you wrote libraries and coffee shops but if the idea catches fire, as it should, the larger the group = a larger venue. If there were someway of getting some form of publisher sponsorship or selling advertisements to fund raise to cover these slight expenses, I think you'd find more people willing to go along. I just know from my personal stand point that international travel just isn't in the budget. There are so many doors that haven't been opened yet with this idea....internet conferencing....maybe an OP newsletter...'chapter' officials...treasurers..etc.. who knows. I think expanding your idea and wanting this to happen is a quest not easily set out upon...if there is the potential for that many members some form of 'management' would clearly be needed. Just a few thoughts............A.T.

10-14-2010 at 12:47:17 AM

you are correct mustacheman, if this really takes off like I think it really has the potential to it could be hudge, many of the details have yet to be worked out, this is still in the infancy stage. First step is to see how much interest and support for such an idea is out there, from there we can start to work out the details as they arise. Me and papa will be working on them behind the scenes as soon as we "A" see there is sufficient support for this idea and "B" we have the total support of the OP adminstration. Papa has brought this idea to thier attention and it is still under consideration, that is why I figured why they were making up thier minds about it we could see what kind of buzz there would be about the idea, so anyone interested post post post your support!!! Papa thinks the higer ups will like the idea but many many details to work out, this will be quite a project but could help our site grow beyound our wildest imaginations. Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life aka A blind man walking...

10-14-2010 at 11:07:30 PM

OP Around the World!!! The Future of OP???

please anyone interested in this idea post your replies, I am trying to see how much buzz there is for the idea and if it is worth my time and papa's time to get it going. So if you want to see this idea become reality, please show your support!!! comment, comment, comment! Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life! aka A blind man walking...

Last edited by angel33614 10-14-2010 at 11:12:16 PM

10-15-2010 at 09:03:41 AM

this sounds like a fantastic idea... i like the idea of bringing more poets together with a true sense of unity... i would imagine that there are alot of poets out there that would like to oppritunity to correspond with other poets and would like the oppritunity to do so...

i know that there are alot of details to work out but one problem that i foresee might be over population of original poetry... not that having more poets here would be a bad thing but i just worry that too mnay poets here will bog down the site and make it hard for pages to load and for people to navigate here (perfect example is the over saturation of myspace... too many people in one place too fast and the site is an absolute trainwreck)

i also agree that there will have to be some sort of managment however i think that if there are different chapteres involved then there would be chapter managers which could basically micro manage within thier own chapter and then just an organization manager to oversee everything... (ie fundraising / events such as readings / open mic ect...) and as chapter managers go they could compile a list of coffee shops and whatnot that might be interested in having open mic poetry readings and submit that list to database so that we could have a resourse of potential partners across the country and beyond

just a few thoughts that i had...

10-15-2010 at 11:50:49 AM

I will be following and contributing as possible, great idea. Alan

10-15-2010 at 04:08:21 PM

I like this idea!

10-16-2010 at 02:22:21 PM

Well count me in , I will do whatever to help...I can help with creating poetry groups in our community and I do know a little bit about conventions, as I have been to many, many sci-fi conventions and the cost that is evolved......love asha

10-16-2010 at 02:26:04 PM

as far as creating a convention to hold once a year for OP poetry, it would be best and I am sure you know this already is to start getting those state to state poetry groups up and going well with attendance before you venture into have a convention once a year...........Those would have to be help in some hotel somewhere and that doe cost a bit, so you would have to charge the members so much to attend to offset the bill. of course everyone would be renting rooms as I would think that a poetry convention would be best if it lasted and entire weekend like from people showing up Friday and leaving Sunday.......Many of the conventions I have been to which were sci-fi ones would last from Thursday afternoon till Sunday and to keep the cost down we would get together in groups and share a room together to help deflect the cost of the rooms.....Plus hotels have conference rooms that can be used for poetry events, reading and so on.........All in all it would work great if it gets planed out right from the start..............love asha

10-16-2010 at 04:00:54 PM

RE: The Future of Original Poetry " OP Around the World!!!"

POETS! LEND ME YOUR EYES! My friends, I adore the idea of expanding the cause of poetry and the liberties included within poetry, BUT this would be a linguistical nighmare! The level of organization this would require, the funding, the dedication, and of course the campability of leadership. This sounds as if everyone here is trying to turn Orignal Poetry into a business of distributing poetry that needs revisions. I AM NOT A DEFEATIST, but I am an amateur writer who feels this idea needs reflection. These are opinions I have kept to myself: HOWEVER, I have been ask to comment and this is what I see. Is everyone here certain of the poetry they have read or seen, and if this idea is to gain public support… will it be sufficient? These are simply a few points.

Critiques
Some read poetry because it is radical, some for expression, some for reflection, some for academic reasons. All I know is, the poems have been readed, revised, and appears to how been written to the best of one’s abilities. If we cannot critique each others’ poetry here, how can we spread the ideas presented here. The poetry world would say “our main objective is to enflame and not inform, thereby having much more in common with low brow propaganda than serious, effective and compelling writing." I would agree because the purge of the academics, in a sense, continues because of the refusal to grow in poetry. Writing to express emotions and observations are one thing, but the refusal to mature in these is dangerous. When the site goes global, where would the magazines and books be sold? The academics and students of poetry must call the plan the rise of the “Second Cockney School of Poetry” [however the first one had John Keats and Percy B. Shelley.] This community has a war at the center of it [did anyone know], between the “reformers” and the community’s elite. Who here is not afraid to comment “negatively” on a poem by a friend?

Incorporate Exsisting Groups
Why would a poetry accept the leadership here, if the site is effective in critique and known for poetic talents. What if a poetry group read the published verses and compared everyone to street poets [ literally]. I think a level of professionalism must be added [ now suits and ties] before the annexation of local fractions take place. Yes, “artistic expression flows freely and the appriciation and praise we give to one another for creating and sharing is sometimes the only highlight of some members day.” HOWEVER, praises do not equal the growth required for poets. In a sense, this is a community sharing poetry, not analyzing poetry for a, b, and c. That is fine, excellent, then why annex poets who have spend years researching every form and literary element known in the English language?

“One chapter in each of the Fifty States”
What if, say a chapter, was founded in Seminole, FL near the water tower near 113th Street and Park Boulevard; HOWEVER, the site has members in ST. Petersburg, FL [or better yet Jacksonville, Fl]. How many chapters are necessary for one state? One for every state, county, city?

Publisher Sponsorship
This sounds reasonable; HOWEVER, there are so many parts of the site that would be a mess. Sponsorship may be for a group, and not a whole. Centalizing everything would mean putting rules and regulations on every aspect. In the end we have a “ United Association of Centralized Poetry and Rights”. This has been repeated so many times in history in every form. A group expands and carries their ideas to all part, the scale is too great so they centralize, next thing everyone knows leadership takes form. Is this a poetry site, or a business/governament system? Why the publish support something in this manner?

Selling Advertisements
This is great, but who here is willling to work for free [ for “community service”] and dedicate their time into distribution of flyers, magazines, etc? Everyone here has responsibilities to a point, and is this work free? What if two local community poetry group from each state wanted to advertise on this site? No problem, that’s one hundred smaller chapters of Original Poetry and provides funding right? It would also mean dividing the site into states because if I live in Washington, I do not need to know about a group in Washington… D.C.

Original Poetry Magazines
WordSlinger has invested a large percentage of his time into concerning this idea. I say this because I have read each thread carefully. I hate to micro-manage, and one should have a team for that, but here is what I see. Let us not care about favorism right now because that has nothing to do will this. “And have a double sided poster of, and a recording of three poems on a cd… Full color- Brillant sound” Does the site have even funding or subscriptions to ensure that this magazines will not “cut corners”. A double sided poster, recording of poem on a cd, and a color magazine have one thing in common… money. How do we ensure the the public, whether it be street or academics feel this magazine is legitmate. In the real world, we are upstarters.

Original Poetry Anthology
What happened to selling the Original Poetry Anthology. If this site cannot even spread the “core” principles of this site, how can this next idea become successful. How many here have bought an anthology, and loved the verses in it so much as to share with the poetic community in their area? Now, the next big thing is to annex local poetry clubs? What rights and talents do we have in order to do that. I do not even know if the outside world know this site to the point of buying poetry of those who have never published.

10-16-2010 at 04:46:33 PM

Well I can tell you that young Helios does have the correct notions about all of this. It is not going to be easy........and just wanted to announce to all that I just ordered my copy of the first anthology book from op.......But I still think that the first thing we need to do is get people in each state to create OP poetry chapters and start from there.......if one state has a lot of members from op then maybe those states can have more then one chapter if it is too far to travel for them....I think getting together with your fellow poets once a month or so, to discuss things, read poetry or what ever is a good idea.......I believe that more people would come than you think...........just my thoughts.....love asha

10-16-2010 at 11:08:07 PM

helios- trust me when I say I understand your comments and I know this is not going to be an easy adventure but you are making it into much more than it is at this point. Now one day it may grow to be as big and complicated as you forsee but at this point I am only suggesting to create local chapters in affliation with the OP site, some created by current members and others incorporated into the OP affilation. The way I proposed to get this started is to create a foum called, "Op around the world". In the forum each state will have its own thread, and papa is workinf on creating subthreads because we already figured some larger states will want more than one chapter, as it grows perhaps one day we could see some states with 100's od local chapters within each state, but for now we are in the infanct stages, at this point the first step is just to create the forum and see how it takes off and if people ultilize the resources we will advertise and create. As for the cost and sponsorship, papa says at this point the site owners are happy with the revnue that they are currently making through site advertisements and endorsements. There is no immedate plans for any additional cost or fees. As for the convention, this will be a little more complicated but this idea will be down the road once the local chapters are up and running in significant enough numbers to warrent such an gathering. At this point we will have to come up with a way to fund the convention, but this is getting way ahead of ourselves, lets just take it one step at a time and see where this idea takes us. The step we are at right now is just to see if people were interested in the idea, and if the higher ups are willing to approve such a undertaking. As for if people are willing to work for free, I am not asking anyone to do that, this idea will be run by only those willing to volunter their time and effort, the idea of poetry groups is already in effect, there are thousands across the country, this idea is only a way to bring them all together if they are willing to have one spot to advertise and organize all the groups that are willing. The idea is if you want to join a group and are curious where in your community is a poetry group, you can go come here and go to the forum and find a group near you. And if there is not a group in your area than you can have a way to advertise your willingness to start one up and see who else is in close to you, then perhaps create your own group if needed. This is th basic idea, now me and papa do relaize that this idea has the potential of exploding way beyound our imagination and if it does will bring its own challenges but we figure we will take it slow try to plan it out well and cross those bridges as they come. Thanks again for everyones support and all the comments!!! Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life! aka A blind man walking...

10-17-2010 at 08:51:26 AM

Maybe we can get everybody together and meet up at my place, in my poetry room, on my computer screen?

Although... DeviantArt does have a "DevMeet" that I physically attended. It's not a huge draw. Most people you meet in person aren't what you have imagined. At least I will be the same (good thing?) lol smile

I love your enthusiasm. The way to do it, if it can be done is to do it first in your community, and build it from the ground up.

It's the same with any business or club. If it catches on, yes... it would be huge.

Respectfully honest as usual, Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel33614

Wordslinger being the visionary he is, came up with the thread What is the future of OP, how will our site grow and prosper and what new horizons lie ahead. The thought that came to mind for me is "OP around the world". Basically the idea is to move OP from the cyber world into the real world, bring OP to the commmunities we live in, create local chapters of OP. Imagine local groups of OP members new and old meeting around the country and around the world. My idea is to create at least one chapter in each of the fifty states and additional chapters in other countries. I know there are many poetry groups already out there at the community level both here in the US and abroad, but there is no organization to them, no unity. This is where OP could bridge the gap, create a network of poetry groups both new ones and exsisting groups, we can incorporate exsisting groups into our network, the purpose is advertisement of the site as well as spreading the word of poetry and allowing a avenue to for people to come and share ideas and gain a support network of poets and writers. The local groups could meet and have poetry readings at local coffee shops and libaries around the globe, discuss ways to help spread the word of the site, etc. We could advertise the meetings in free adds in local papers, the internet, flyers, word of mouth, and ofcourse on the OP site. The main function that site can offer to exsiting as well as new groups is one place to organize and advertise this information. My idea is to create a new forum on OP called, "OP around the world". In the forum we will create one thread for each of the fifty states and additional threads for other countries outside of the US. The purpose of the threads will serve as a place to come and get information about where is the closest poetry group near you that is in aflliation with OP. Now I realize that some states may have the need for more than one group, I could see groups in all major cities and even smaller groups in more rural areas. I think the starting point will be to create at least one main group in each state and country and then branch off from there. Then the real fun part would be, once a year have some large worldwide OP poetry convention where all the local groups could come together and meet. I proposed this idea to papa and he was excited, he loved the idea, but we both agreed before we put a lot of time and effort into getting this up and running we sould see how much support there is for it on the OP site, how interested people would be in participating in an idea like this. This is where you come in, if you like this idea and would like to see it become a reality please take a brief moment and leave a reply comment to show your support and offer any ideas you have either here or on the main thread in the ins and outs of OP. There is still alot of details to work out, but these are the basic ideas to it, let us know what you think, both good and bad, indifferent. The sky is the limit with this idea, who knows where it could end and how big it could become. Who knows forsure what the future of OP holds but I think this would be a great way to spread the word of our site, grow, and prosper into the 21st century and beyound. If this takes off like I think it could it could very litterally blow our site up, we could go from 40,000 members to 400,000, who knows what the future holds, the only one I know who can see the future is the great wordslinger, LOL. Purity of the soul, journey well to all!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life! aka A blind man walking...

10-17-2010 at 08:57:13 AM

RE: The Future of OP

The Optimist :

I like the idea of growth, beginning with an expansion of our existing OP NetZine of Weekly Winners
and would like to see more information [and even a video clip] of our poet and the winning poem.

Also ... "Criminal Minds" is a current Cable TV show of serial murders...
and they begin each segment with a poetic quote.
Now, I would think, they scout for quotes on poetry websites... but there is SO MUCH to wade through...

Perhaps the Writer's Guild and other TV, Cable, Movie, Film shows
would benefit from an easy access to poetic quotes presented in the OP Website or NetZine

The Cautionist:

I am Slow to embrace change, and I like the small community of OP World:

How much popularity do we want for our website ?
Can the current bandwidth of this website accept more than the anticipated 5,000 new members per year?
and since we can't un-ring the bell, and Instant Fame can occur overnight these days ...
it would be nice to be prepared ... prune the bushes, open the sunroof

RE: the In-Depth Critique:

The School of Poetry folders are the easiest place I have found, where I feel comfortable to critique a poem for an error of spelling or grammar; and the poem's ability to [or failure to] follow the Class Poem Assignment Form and Meter, with smoothness and understandability..

However, sometimes, I really enjoy, being able to read an imperfect poem that says a feeling so perfectly...

10-17-2010 at 11:04:19 AM

RE: RE: The Future of OP

Let's not worry about the future of OP, but the future of your next poem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springsize

The Optimist :

I like the idea of growth, beginning with an expansion of our existing OP NetZine of Weekly Winners
and would like to see more information [and even a video clip] of our poet and the winning poem.

Also ... "Criminal Minds" is a current Cable TV show of serial murders...
and they begin each segment with a poetic quote.
Now, I would think, they scout for quotes on poetry websites... but there is SO MUCH to wade through...

Perhaps the Writer's Guild and other TV, Cable, Movie, Film shows
would benefit from an easy access to poetic quotes presented in the OP Website or NetZine

The Cautionist:

Can the current bandwidth of this website accept more than the anticipated 5,000 new members per year?
and since we can't un-ring the bell, and Instant Fame can occur overnight these days ...

RE: the In-Depth Critique:

The School of Poetry folders are the easiest place I have found, where I feel comfortable to critique a poem for an error of spelling or grammar; and the poem's ability to [or failure to] follow the Class Poem Assignment Form and Meter, with smoothness and understandability..

However, sometimes, I really enjoy, being able to read an imperfect poem that says a feeling so perfectly...

10-17-2010 at 07:31:08 PM

RE: The Future of Original Poetry - "OP Around the World!!!"

WordSlinger

I promise you that I was fifthteen [ I just turned sixteen two days ago]. I was born October 15, 1994 if anyone here wants to check . I just feel that we cannot solve some of the basic issues plaguing "our" site. I do have ideas to suggest, but I am a citizen of Original Poetry and my mighty words are on my part. I agree that solutions are more welcomed than stating the obvious. I just feel that if the issues are presented that more members will take notice. Like Angel, maybe the idea can be on the weekly e-mail and everyone can find this thread and read the ideas. Right now, between the new members, the recent members, the old members, and the veterans... how many of them truely knows what is going on. I strongly believe that everyone here will at least try to create this vision, and maybe like all visions there will be two sides. I know everyone here is probably tired my my need for critiquing and some are fine with he way things are. I hope everyone including you WordSlinger, realize that I cannot do this alone. YOu may say I'm a "grain of sand", bu it never hurts to be truthful. For right now, my mission to bring attentin to these areas is over. I have assignments due for school and poems to write for English class. Adieu...

10-17-2010 at 09:09:02 PM

Just a couple of comments to ponder....

Dano:
I know that there are a lot of details to work out but one problem that i foresee might be over population of original poetry... not that having more poets here would be a bad thing but i just worry that too many poets here will bog down the site and make it hard for pages to load and for people to navigate here (perfect example is the over saturation of myspace... too many people in one place too fast and the site is an absolute train wreck)

Helios:
What happened to selling the Original Poetry Anthology. If this site cannot even spread the “core” principles of this site, how can this next idea become successful. How many here have bought an anthology, and loved the verses in it so much as to share with the poetic community in their area? Now, the next big thing is to annex local poetry clubs? What rights and talents do we have in order to do that. I do not even know if the outside world know this site to the point of buying poetry of those who have never published.

Springsize:

EinStud:
Let's not worry about the future of OP, but the future of your next poem.

10-17-2010 at 09:39:36 PM

RE: RE: The Future of OP- "OP Around the World!!!"

Ahhhh...Come on Sling, I’m not the pizza….

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordSlinger

lol you kill me G, as OP in the year of 2009 between April through June, did or not did OP get the most members, and comments per Poet, lol ask:
When I came to my station, and every one else, we'd have 20 to 30 comments per day:
Say do you remember: or anyone remember: Does Any One want Constructive Criticism Thread? Well if not, all I have to say is it was active, really active that it had to be deleted: Why?
Because it got personal, so that tells me that people are people, and poetry is poetry, and people make poetry ugly, and poetry will always be beautiful, stick to grillin, because, it is more Mighty….

10-18-2010 at 12:09:46 AM

RE: The Future of Original Poetry - "OP Around the World!!!"

Breaktime for Me:
I think that, even though " people are people, and poetry is poetry, and people make poetry ugly, and poetry will always be beautiful" , there is such thing as people making "ugly poetry". I think Gogant was just trying to point out some friendly suggestions in your plans for a "New Poetic World" great one. If only the critiquing had certain guidelines before being introduced. One day, just imagine... poets who want to be published in the magazine, Anthology, or just maybe be seen as a friend praises a work of a veteran poet to the sky. Even though the poem may need some "critiquing" and have "charming" little mistakes. They become friends and sent each other invitations to read other works. Now, this bring me to a new point... No one here seems to dare critique a work . This is how poets grow, no matter how little training they have. If praises alone determine a good poem, then everyone here has an excellent, flawless, one hundred percent quality poem because that is what I'm seeing. If commenting, praising, and read other poets make one a poet... everyone here deserves a laural. I applause individuals such as RHPeat and Studly for daring to commenting on subject that need addressing. I also applause Dano, Springsize, and Gogant. We are poets! Not politicans or yes men. With all due respect, I think we are offering some concerns advises because we are your friends.

Quang

10-18-2010 at 10:20:43 AM

As a poet and member of OP I am happy we are trying to intice more people to come here and write and share themselves with their thoughts and opinions about life and how they see it..... Life effects every one differently by many factors that happen to us and others around us..... I am for this and have met others in my community locally and have exspressed my deep regards for this place and hopping they would join as well...... I attend many churches and get out in my community in other ways to find,seek and compell others to join us here..... Even if they don't write and just would like to read I try to add on too us..... Not sure how they respond or if they join or not I just do this in hope and faith that we grow by writers and readers every day..... red

10-18-2010 at 06:42:01 PM

To disagree is to hate? To chide is to hate? When did this all come about? I must have been asleep for 15 years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordSlinger

@Helios,
We have to admit you are smart for 15, shall you be really 15. And your post is valid, and as it is your first post, with mighty words, that tells us that you are observing the whole episode/episodes, and soaking it all in, you are showing what is wrong, and holding up a mirror, and that is respectable, so as you sit and see how we react, that is all good, but the torch gets handed down, so as you say you are 15, and you may hold some answers, that is not cool, solutions is what is needed.
You are a citizen of this site, and have powerful poetic skills, so use what you just showed us in your post in a way that is a hand and hand way to improve the web site, and the critiquing you say is lacking here. This is your land as much as it is any one else’s. Together we make a difference. There is no war, there is no click, you make this website what you want it to be much like life.
Yes it is sad folks, have double heads, and corrupted intentions, but so is life.
And Money, well if it was not for a Penney spent, our posts would not be made here as they are, so you young star, be a solution , word....

@EinStud,

I find it funny that when real things roll you troll, and Springy believe me.. She is real..

Post a new one Springy, show’em how real the deal is, God Bless what is wrong with folks..

Hey don’t hate, just relate….

10-21-2010 at 10:50:06 PM

Thanks for all your support and friendship!!! Together we unite as poets of the future, together we become one voice, together we can make a difference... Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life! aka A blind man walking...

10-24-2010 at 07:37:11 PM

The buzz has been great and I appreciate all that have shown your support for the idea, we will be hearing back from the higher ups this week as to if it is a final go. Papa is confident we will gain thier support, then we will have to start to workout all the details and kinks to getting it going. Please keep the comments and ideas coming as we will consider them all when putting this idea into action. Your opinion counts, so it is not to late to get your ideas in, it is all still a work in progress. Purity of ths soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life! aka A blind man walkig...

10-25-2010 at 06:16:35 AM

God Speed. Here's an idea for the future of OP. I support our efforts here, some things are great, and some things can improve. Check it out, let me know what you think.

Link:

http://einstud.deviantart.com/art/I-m-All-Alone-183763607

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel33614

The buzz has been great and I appreciate all that have shown your support for the idea, we will be hearing back from the higher ups this week as to if it is a final go. Papa is confident we will gain thier support, then we will have to start to workout all the details and kinks to getting it going. Please keep the comments and ideas coming as we will consider them all when putting this idea into action. Your opinion counts, so it is not to late to get your ideas in, it is all still a work in progress. Purity of ths soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life! aka A blind man walkig...

Poetry is what is lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.