Original Poetry Forums

Calling All OP Family, Please Come Wish carynontherhine A Special Birthday

09-29-2010 at 06:46:05 PM

Calling All OP Family, Please Come Wish carynontherhine A Special Birthday

Video Two The Family

This Friday the 1st is angel133614's moms birthday caryn.
carynontherhine is such a very sweet poet friend that I love dearly, so I hope you all
will join me in wishing her a glorious Birthday.

I made this special video for her as she is such a special person to many of us. Her poetry is always loving and caring especially when she writes about her Angel son. It took me a couple days to do this video so I hope you all enjoy it.

HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY CARYN.....I AM SENDING YOU MANY WONDERFUL
BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU ME DEAR FRIEND WHO IS SO MUCH LIKE A MOM TO ME AS WELL AS HER OWN CHILDREN. As always loves ya bunches...asha

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthdaaaayyyyyy dear Caryn, Happy Birthday to you...and many, many more..........and I can't carry a tune in a bucket so lucky for me it is written out...........lol

Love, Peace, Light, Purity of Soul and lots of Sunshine too...........
Love ashared facerolleyestongue laughtongue rolleyetongue winkcool smilesnakegrin

PLEASE WATCH AND ENJOY THE VIDEOS DEAR FRIENDS, LOTS OF HARD WORK IN THEM...........LOL..............Yea I know I'm so bad........grins

Last edited by ApaqRasgirl 09-30-2010 at 02:04:35 PM

09-29-2010 at 07:23:42 PM

RE: Calling All OP Family, Please Come Wish carynontherhine A Special Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are a precious gift to OP Caryn. , and we will light a special candle in thoughts of you tonight, have a monumental night sweetheart!!
-John E. WordSlinger & Madelynncheesesmile

09-29-2010 at 07:38:10 PM

A toast to Angel's mom, on her special day. Wishing you a happy birthday and many, many, many, more.

09-29-2010 at 07:38:18 PM

A toast to Angel's mom, on her special day. Wishing you a happy birthday and many, many, many, more.

09-29-2010 at 07:51:57 PM

RE: RE: Calling All OP Family, Please Come Wish carynontherhine A Special Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelynn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are a precious gift to OP Caryn. , and we will light a special candle in thoughts of you tonight, have a monumental night sweetheart!!
-John E. WordSlinger & Madelynncheesesmile

Thanks guys for joining me in this special birthday wish, I hope you enjoyed the video..love asha

09-29-2010 at 07:52:40 PM

RE: RE: Calling All OP Family, Please Come Wish carynontherhine A Special Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhymer

Thank you dear Rhymer for joining this wonderful birthday wish. I hope you enjoyed the video........love asha

09-29-2010 at 08:02:50 PM

Happy birthday my friend and hope you have many many more your friend Marie

09-29-2010 at 09:19:17 PM

Birthdays come and birthdays go, as we get older they seem to all just meld together.But for those who are close friends and love ones it is a special time of year that we have to remind our love ones how much they mean to us, how much we truely care. A time that we can celebrate the fact that because of them and the light and love that they spread to all those around them, the world is a better place. Me and my mom have been through so much together, most can't even imagine, but one things has always been constant, her devotion and undieing love. Many times we had nothing but eachother, and it was always more than enough. I owe my mom my life, literally ofcourse, but I owe her so much more. She helped make me into the man I am today, husband, father, son, nurse, poet, artist. We may have not had much growing up, but I always had an abundance of love and support, and this has always been the greatest gift of all. So on October 1st we celebrate the life of my mom, and all the light and love she spreads to the world. Many people know carynontherhine as a good poet friend but to me she is MOM and always has been my best friend. Happy Birthday Carynontherhine aka MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grincheesetongue laughtongue rolleyetongue winkred facecool smilecool smirk

Last edited by angel33614 09-29-2010 at 09:23:21 PM

09-30-2010 at 12:31:24 AM

Happy Birthday to a truly lovely lady. May your day be filled with the very best of things for which you deserve. May happiness fill your heart and love surrond you. May his peace be with you throught out the day. love lots chandie
winkcheese

09-30-2010 at 02:47:54 AM

RE: Happy Birthday Carynontherhine

Happy Birthday have a banner year filled with many blessings and bountiful dreams come true.grin

09-30-2010 at 07:43:44 AM

Oh, my!! Happy Birthday beautiful one!

And, yes, I do like Truffles, too. So read my poem:

"If You Were Chocolate" to see how much I like them.

Peace and Light,
dah

Last edited by dahlusion 09-30-2010 at 07:47:50 AM

09-30-2010 at 09:25:22 AM

Happy Birthday to you, Caryn!!! May your day be filled with Joy, Laughter, Family and Friends!!

Asha, beautiful job on the videos!

09-30-2010 at 09:31:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaqRasgirl

Video Two The Family

This Friday the 1st is angel133614's moms birthday caryn.
carynontherhine is such a very sweet poet friend that I love dearly, so I hope you all
will join me in wishing her a glorious Birthday.

I made this special video for her as she is such a special person to many of us. Her poetry is always loving and caring especially when she writes about her Angel son. It took me a couple days to do this video so I hope you all enjoy it.

HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY CARYN.....I AM SENDING YOU MANY WONDERFUL
BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU ME DEAR FRIEND WHO IS SO MUCH LIKE A MOM TO ME AS WELL AS HER OWN CHILDREN. As always loves ya bunches...asha

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthdaaaayyyyyy dear Caryn, Happy Birthday to you...and many, many more..........and I can't carry a tune in a bucket so lucky for me it is written out...........lol

Love, Peace, Light, Purity of Soul and lots of Sunshine too...........
Love ashared facerolleyestongue laughtongue rolleyetongue winkcool smilesnakegrin

PLEASE WATCH AND ENJOY THE VIDEOS DEAR FRIENDS, LOTS OF HARD WORK IN THEM...........LOL..............Yea I know I'm so bad........grins

09-30-2010 at 09:37:36 AM

Thank you so much Asha, my dear friend, this has been my very best birthday gift ever! The video is outstanding and I have been playing it all last night and this morning. My hubby thinks I am insane. Hugz YOU ARE SO TALENTED! I was totally surprised and shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:THANK YOU MY DEAR, YOU ARE SO APPRECIATED AND ADORED ON OP AND I AM SO GRATEFUL TO BE A PART OF YOUR FRIEND LIST. ESPECIALLY HOW LONG IT IS!

09-30-2010 at 10:58:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carynontherhine

Thank you so much Asha, my dear friend, this has been my very best birthday gift ever! The video is outstanding and I have been playing it all last night and this morning. My hubby thinks I am insane. Hugz YOU ARE SO TALENTED! I was totally surprised and shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:THANK YOU MY DEAR, YOU ARE SO APPRECIATED AND ADORED ON OP AND I AM SO GRATEFUL TO BE A PART OF YOUR FRIEND LIST. ESPECIALLY HOW LONG IT IS!

I am just happy and glad that you like it so much and that it was a good surprise for you...........you know I loves ya bunches....asha

10-01-2010 at 06:39:36 AM

Dear Ms carynonthefhime

Today is Your day...

and ... I'm sending you Happy Birthday Wishes for a joyous day, a celebration of your long Earth stay...
and may your angel bring you even more blessings...

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
l___________l
l___________l
l___________l

Sincerely, Susan

Poetry is not the expression of personality but an escape from personality.

T. S. Eliot (1888-1965) American-English poet and playwright.