Original Poetry Forums

Your Poetry On Kindle?

06-18-2009 at 02:54:45 PM

Your Poetry On Kindle?

If anyone would like to post their work for distribution directly to Kindles, please let me know. I have set up a website called www.kindlecreek.com where I can post textual documents online for direct download to Kindles for free via their whispernet connection. Please send me any original work that you would like to make available to Kindle users, and I will gladly post it there.

Email writing in text or .doc form(either in email body or attachement) to publish@kindklecreek.com

Documents will be available directly to Kindles or on the web as a .pdf

You can also visit my Yahoo group called KindleCreek and upload files to the groups FILES section.

Please visit www.kindlecreek.com and provide me with any ides you might have. This is compeltely non-commercial and just for the fun of sharing writing with others!

Thanks,
Bill

06-19-2009 at 08:55:35 AM

Re: Your Poetry On Kindle?

Can we get a little more detail on what "Kindle" is?

06-19-2009 at 10:43:07 AM

Re: Your Poetry On Kindle?

Sure!

A Kindle is Amazon.com's electronic book. It allows you to wireless purchase and download an extensive library of books. Check it out at Amazon .com

What I am doing is opening up the ability for amateur writers to make their works available to those device users.

Do a google search on Kindle and you will get a lot more info on the device.

Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you or else it is nothing, an empty formalized bore around which pedants can endlessly drone their notes and explanations.

Unknown Source