Original Poetry Forums

Need More time on UPA Challenges!!

06-09-2009 at 01:38:16 PM

Need More time on UPA Challenges!!

I really do not believe we were given enough time for these current UPA challenges. I have too much I have to do today and tomorrow and know that I am not going to be able to plug out 4 poems in such little time... I do not force my writing, it has to come natural to me otherwise it doesn't happen. I really believe we should be given til Friday at least, because otherwise the quality you get from me is going to be less than usual!
if any other founders agree with this, please reply at bottom!

Thanks Bri smile

06-09-2009 at 04:46:36 PM

Re: Need More time on UPA Challenges!!

Bri, calm down...I think the deadlines are every Sunday. And there are only 3 challenges since one of the members didn't submit the quote challenge. I will notify Robert though and see what he says. Since I'm his partner on this he will listen to me or else...:D

06-09-2009 at 04:59:25 PM

I'm with you Bri! A little more time is definitely needed to complete all the challenges per quality writing.

Glad you have him in line USPSLady.

Thanks,
StandingBear zipper

06-09-2009 at 05:33:04 PM

LOL...well, he had told us Wednesday in the emails he sent... or was it the meeting... i know I heard Wed in regards to the challenges... anways, if it's Sunday, that's much better!
Thanks!
Bri smile

06-14-2009 at 04:12:28 PM

Thats understandable, and I am finding it hard to get some of my stuff done as well plus commnet on others work. I would like to call a meeting here at Mon at 4pm and see what we can do about turning out a book for an organization I am working on the speks for it but. It would be a series of poems for a worth wild cause and could be something we can do to make some funding for us all down the line will fill you all in on the details at 4pm this Monday in the UPA room. Also I would like to recruit some more active memebers so we can expand our network of poets take care and will talk to you all soon Robert....

06-14-2009 at 05:11:32 PM

I'll be there!! Sounds like a plan!

Bri smile

06-14-2009 at 09:45:18 PM

Ill see you guys there!

StandingBear

When power leads man towards arrogance, poetry reminds him of his limitations. When power narrows the area of man's concern, poetry reminds him of the richness and diversity of existence. When power corrupts, poetry cleanses.

John F. Kennedy (1917-1963) Thirty-fifth President of the USA