Original Poetry Forums

New book of love poetry "Lyrical Love Lines Of Yours And Mine" by Roger Smi

06-05-2009 at 12:47:03 PM

New book of love poetry "Lyrical Love Lines Of Yours And Mine" is now available...

"Lyrical Love Lines..." by Roger Smith is now available at www.trafford.com. It is a book of love poetry broken down into three catagories: Love, Problems, and Passion. A sample poem is available of my personal page on this website under my user name, rs30501. The poem is titled "Feelings Shown Are Feelings Known". You can check it out to get some feedback of the quality of my poems and general style. I would also like to see more of you poets getting books published and us supporting each other and buying each others' book because there are many great poets here and I commend you for that and give credit where credit is due. Have a blessed day and hope to hear from you and get your support!!!

Last edited by rs30501 06-05-2009 at 12:48:57 PM

When power leads man towards arrogance, poetry reminds him of his limitations. When power narrows the area of man's concern, poetry reminds him of the richness and diversity of existence. When power corrupts, poetry cleanses.

John F. Kennedy (1917-1963) Thirty-fifth President of the USA