Original Poetry Forums

UPA New meeting on Sunday 7th 4 EST Meeting

06-03-2009 at 01:39:58 PM

UPA New meeting on Sunday 7th 4 EST Meeting

Plot121 Is back and ready to get this thing rolling. Ladies and gents I am out of the hospital and ready to get back to work will be working on the challenges within the next few days and will have meeting on Sunday to see where everyone is at please all founding members be there. Take care and thanks for all your well wishes Robert... AKA Plot121 cool smile cool smile cool smile

06-03-2009 at 06:41:30 PM

Re: UPA New meeting on Sunday 7th 4 EST Meeting

glad to have ya back!! will be there! Take care!

Bri

06-03-2009 at 07:26:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot121

Plot121 Is back and ready to get this thing rolling. Ladies and gents I am out of the hospital and ready to get back to work will be working on the challenges within the next few days and will have meeting on Sunday to see where everyone is at please all founding members be there. Take care and thanks for all your well wishes Robert... AKA Plot121 cool smile cool smile cool smile

Thank God you are out the Hospital - I pray all is well - glad to have you back...

KD

06-03-2009 at 08:28:26 PM

Welcome back Robert .. chat with you then.

StandingBear

06-07-2009 at 04:01:01 PM

About the chat... we need to create a room just for UPA meetings...now that we can! that way we wont be interrupted by others. Just a suggestion.

Bri

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.