Original Poetry Forums

LADY POET'S POETRY BOOK "A POET'S HEART" IS A MUST READ!!

06-01-2009 at 02:04:48 AM

LADY POET'S POETRY BOOK "A POET'S HEART" IS A MUST READ!!

Hey how ya'll doing. I've been associating with many of you, and first let me say that
You guys are all wonderful people, and I appreciate all the support. I enjoy reading you guys work as well. I have an update on my book "A POET'S HEART" which is being released this month in June, and can be found on amazon.com. It can also be purchased through me(if you want an autographed copy). To purchase it NOW you can get it from my publisher/manager, just contact me if so, so that I can tell him and we can get it done. It will be on amazon.com within 20 days since my manager just approved it and sent the records to the Library of Congress. SO ONCE AGAIN..it will be on amazon.com from 15-20 days from now. My mission is to reach people, and help them find their true beauty and self worth. My book of poetry is something I wrote not for myself, but for you all...MY READERS. Without you guys, things wouldn't be so enjoyable. You all motivate me as well as the things that surround me daily. I look at this word, and see that poets dont come together enough. So those of you who know me...I have much love for you guys, and you can always contact me if you need anything. For those of you who don't...lets get to know each other. Also if some of you are looking to publish, perhaps I can introduce you to my manager and you all can work things out. Again my mission is to reach...
Those of you who i already spoke to that wants a copy, don't worry, I got you.
I encourage you ALL to continue to write and remember to let your heart bleed so that it can guide the inner strengths of your poetic minds.
If you fail to do this, poetryisn't as strong as it can be...
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE who has showed all the love...
If anyone needs to contact me my name here is ladypoet
and my email address is lady.poet@ymail.com OR ladypo3t@gmail.com

AGAIN THANK YOU...and I look forward to reaching you guys, as well as being the
difference in this world.God bless you all!

-LADY P. tongue wink

06-01-2009 at 11:30:49 PM

Re: LADY POET'S POETRY BOOK "A POET'S HEART" IS A MUST READ!!

Congrats on the publishing of your book! Mine is being published as well. It includes not only inspirational, but other genres as well...whatever comes to me!
It is Liquid Reflections: A Stream of Fluid Prose.I'm also going to be listing it under the Library of Congress as well when it comes out. Praying for great sales for both our books!

Bri

06-01-2009 at 11:46:48 PM

Thank you so much girl, I appreciate it a lot! Just like yours mine has all types of poetry in it. Some inspirational, dramtic, imagination like, stress, happiness, pain...they all different varieties. So yea mine is also going to Library of Congress. It takes 6 months to get put through Congress. But yea I wish you many blessings sweetie! Feel free to contact me anytime!

God bless you

-Lady P. grin grin

06-02-2009 at 10:11:29 AM

Thanks so much! Wish you all the best for sure!! Thanks for letting me know the time frame for LoC! Good to know!!

Bri

06-02-2009 at 04:42:20 PM

Lol you welcome! anything else you need, or if you just want to chat. Feel free to contact me anytime!

-Lady P. tongue laugh

06-02-2009 at 06:13:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypoet

Hey how ya'll doing. I've been associating with many of you, and first let me say that
You guys are all wonderful people, and I appreciate all the support. I enjoy reading you guys work as well. I have an update on my book "A POET'S HEART" which is being released this month in June, and can be found on amazon.com. It can also be purchased through me(if you want an autographed copy). To purchase it NOW you can get it from my publisher/manager, just contact me if so, so that I can tell him and we can get it done. It will be on amazon.com within 20 days since my manager just approved it and sent the records to the Library of Congress. SO ONCE AGAIN..it will be on amazon.com from 15-20 days from now. My mission is to reach people, and help them find their true beauty and self worth. My book of poetry is something I wrote not for myself, but for you all...MY READERS. Without you guys, things wouldn't be so enjoyable. You all motivate me as well as the things that surround me daily. I look at this word, and see that poets dont come together enough. So those of you who know me...I have much love for you guys, and you can always contact me if you need anything. For those of you who don't...lets get to know each other. Also if some of you are looking to publish, perhaps I can introduce you to my manager and you all can work things out. Again my mission is to reach...
Those of you who i already spoke to that wants a copy, don't worry, I got you.
I encourage you ALL to continue to write and remember to let your heart bleed so that it can guide the inner strengths of your poetic minds.
If you fail to do this, poetryisn't as strong as it can be...
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE who has showed all the love...
If anyone needs to contact me my name here is ladypoet
and my email address is lady.poet@ymail.com OR ladypo3t@gmail.com

AGAIN THANK YOU...and I look forward to reaching you guys, as well as being the
difference in this world.God bless you all!

-LADY P. tongue wink

Lady Poet it's your brother in Christ - kdavidscott1 - I will be interested in purchasing your book once it come up on Amazon let me know - I look forward to making a purchase - now however I pray you can do the same for me and support your brother - by purchasing my first book - "The Psalters Of The Field" by David L Scott - found at the following website - www.lulu.com/thebookcastle1 all the information is on my profile page - call me and let me know what's up - my number is there as well - to answer any questions my fellow poets may have to ask and etc., or if they need advice, help....

KD

06-02-2009 at 07:32:36 PM

Thank you so much brother. I appreciate it. i definately will keep you updated, and I will love to help support you! Make sure we keep in touch. And add my emails lady.poet@ymail.com and nnekahowell@liberatedpublishing.com

God bless and THANK YOU

-Lady P. grin

06-05-2009 at 12:34:09 PM

cheese I'll be sure to check it out because I love to support new authors. My book is available also. It is called "Lyrical Love Lines Of Yours And Mine" by Roger Smith and you can check it out and get info on it through www.trafford.com. It is a great book about love poetry and you can read a sample poem on my web page on this site. The name of the poem is "Feelings Shown Is Feelings Known". I sincerely wish you much success of your book. God bless!!!

06-05-2009 at 12:34:11 PM

cheese I'll be sure to check it out because I love to support new authors. My book is available also. It is called "Lyrical Love Lines Of Yours And Mine" by Roger Smith and you can check it out and get info on it through www.trafford.com. It is a great book about love poetry and you can read a sample poem on my web page on this site. The name of the poem is "Feelings Shown Is Feelings Known". I sincerely wish you much success of your book. God bless!!!

06-05-2009 at 12:34:43 PM

06-06-2009 at 05:13:01 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH SWEETHEART! KEEP IN TOUCH OKAY? GOD BLESS U!!
AND I WILL CHECK ON U ASAP!

-LADY P. tongue rolleye

06-06-2009 at 08:11:06 AM

I WILL POST A NEW FORUM ABOUT THE BOOK GUYS
BUT IT CAN NOW BE PURCHASED ONLINE AT AMAZON.COM

HERE IS THE LINK:

http://www.amazon.com/Poets-Heart-Nneka-Howell/dp/1442189789/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244289944&sr=8-1

YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH FOR ME BY : Nneka Howell

ALSO PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE CUSTOMER REVIEWS GUYS!!
THAT WOULD REALLY HELP, AND I'D HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT ALL. THEY ARE LIKELY TO ASK YOU TO CREATE A QUICK ACCOUNT TO SUBMIT A CUSTOMER REVIEW, BUT PLEASE DO SO, EVEN IF YOU NEVER PLAN TO USE IT AGAIN..

CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

lady.poet@ymail.com

OR

nnekahowell@liberatedpublishing.com

I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR LOVE, TIME, AND SUPPORT!!
I MENTIONED YOU ALL IN MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE...YOU CAN WATCH!
DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR COPY AND LEAVE REVIEWS!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS..KEEP WRITING, AND GOD BLESS U!

YOUTUBE LINKS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lNGd8w_y7k

AND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHNj2fI92Kk

-LADY P. cheese cheese cheese

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.