Original Poetry Forums

SINGLE LADIES CLUB

05-26-2009 at 03:55:05 PM

SINGLE LADIES CLUB

tongue wink Yeah that's right, Girls just want to have fun!

05-26-2009 at 03:56:43 PM

Re: SINGLE LADIES CLUB

["LIVE WITH YOUR ARMS WIDE OPEN"Applepie"] tongue wink Yeah that's right, Girls just want to have fun![/quote]

05-26-2009 at 04:04:00 PM

lol, this is great, I tought about, posted something like.
Originalpoetry.com versus Eharmony.com
Funni shit, :P

05-28-2009 at 05:59:01 AM

Re: Re: SINGLE LADIES CLUB

how is the life you feel being alone till this age?

05-28-2009 at 10:45:52 AM

rolleyes Don't know what you mean Kamaldahal? You tell me? How do you feel being alone til now?

06-09-2009 at 04:54:20 PM

OK, I will put in my two cents' worth. There is a difference between being alone and lonely. You can be in a room full of people and still be lonely. I have been alone (on my own), or I WAS, for a while. A person tends to develop a bit of admirable independence when forced to make their own decisions and such, as well as have to take care of themselves (or possibly a child/children). Yes, it is very nice not having to answer to anyone else for your decisions. Yes, it is nice to go to bed knowing that no one else will be snatching the blankets off you at 3 am. HOWEVER...it is hard to cook for just one person, and it DOES tend to get lonely after a while. Leading a solitary existence for too long can be detrimental. But I also think that unless a person is comfortable with THEMSELVES, then there is no way they are really ready for a relationship with someone else. It takes a bit of adjusting for an independent person to enter into an intimate relationship with someone else. On the flip side, no one should EVER make someone else the center of their world. No one should ever feel that they are solely responsible for another person's happiness. Two independent individuals bring a lot of interesting things into a relationship, and that's the way it should be. Each person with their own tastes, interests, etc, is what makes the relationship work. BUt as I said, unless/until a person is comfortable being alone, then they shouldn't risk a relationship. And as always, when searching for someone online, extreme caution is still advised. And yes, there ARE still good people (both men AND women) left out there who are looking for that perfect mate. Well...there is no such thing as a perfect person. But at any rate, to all of you singles out there...Happy hunting, and good luck!

06-11-2009 at 05:06:18 PM

Very well said there, smile

06-13-2009 at 09:05:24 PM

Thank you, Wordslinger, I try!!!

uspslady smile

07-08-2009 at 05:43:44 AM

i love all that you said.and almost all what you said is what i call true.hope you will be a friend of mine.i am what i am call in this site abluesky.i am a male and very far from your continent.i am by my real name Abu.hope to hear from you soon.bye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uspslady

OK, I will put in my two cents' worth. There is a difference between

being alone and lonely. You can be in a room full of people and still be lonely. I have been alone (on my own), or I WAS, for a while. A person tends to develop a bit of admirable independence when forced to make their own decisions and such, as well as have to take care of themselves (or possibly a child/children). Yes, it is very nice not having to answer to anyone else for your decisions. Yes, it is nice to go to bed knowing that no one else will be snatching the blankets off you at 3 am. HOWEVER...it is hard to cook for just one person, and it DOES tend to get lonely after a while. Leading a solitary existence for too long can be detrimental. But I also think that unless a person is comfortable with THEMSELVES, then there is no way they are really ready for a relationship with someone else. It takes a bit of adjusting for an independent person to enter into an intimate relationship with someone else. On the flip side, no one should EVER make someone else the center of their world. No one should ever feel that they are solely responsible for another person's happiness. Two independent individuals bring a lot of interesting things into a relationship, and that's the way it should be. Each person with their own tastes, interests, etc, is what makes the relationship work. BUt as I said, unless/until a person is comfortable being alone, then they shouldn't risk a relationship. And as always, when searching for someone online, extreme caution is still advised. And yes, there ARE still good people (both men AND women) left out there who are looking for that perfect mate. Well...there is no such thing as a perfect person. But at any rate, to all of you singles out there...Happy hunting, and good luck!

07-08-2009 at 05:45:57 PM

Quote:

OK, I will put in my two cents' worth. There is a difference between being alone and lonely. You can be in a room full of people and still be lonely. I have been alone (on my own), or I WAS, for a while. A person tends to develop a bit of admirable independence when forced to make their own decisions and such, as well as have to take care of themselves (or possibly a child/children). Yes, it is very nice not having to answer to anyone else for your decisions. Yes, it is nice to go to bed knowing that no one else will be snatching the blankets off you at 3 am. HOWEVER...it is hard to cook for just one person, and it DOES tend to get lonely after a while. Leading a solitary existence for too long can be detrimental. But I also think that unless a person is comfortable with THEMSELVES, then there is no way they are really ready for a relationship with someone else. It takes a bit of adjusting for an independent person to enter into an intimate relationship with someone else. On the flip side, no one should EVER make someone else the center of their world. No one should ever feel that they are solely responsible for another person's happiness. Two independent individuals bring a lot of interesting things into a relationship, and that's the way it should be. Each person with their own tastes, interests, etc, is what makes the relationship work. BUt as I said, unless/until a person is comfortable being alone, then they shouldn't risk a relationship. And as always, when searching for someone online, extreme caution is still advised. And yes, there ARE still good people (both men AND women) left out there who are looking for that perfect mate. Well...there is no such thing as a perfect person. But at any rate, to all of you singles out there...Happy hunting, and good luck!

07-10-2009 at 10:05:37 AM
  • Angellightwolf
  • Angellightwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordSlinger

lol, this is great, I tought about, posted something like.
Originalpoetry.com versus Eharmony.com
Funni shit, :P

Ain't it tha' truth? Too funny WordSlinger! lol!

07-10-2009 at 10:14:49 AM
  • Angellightwolf
  • Angellightwolf

Quote:

Great response! Exactly, being alone and being lonely are totally different. I agree with your post 100%. I believe the online relationship thing is taken too lightly. Gosh, I have heard from others they were in love while only talking to each other on the internet and hadn't even met the other in real life. A wise woman once told me when you meet someone take down one brick at a time. Meaning, as in a brick wall, protect yourself, don't rush into anything and know all about a person before you make any decisions regarding your relationship with them whether it be friendship or love. Having trust in others is a great thing but don't be too hasty giving that away.

Last edited by Angellightwolf 07-10-2009 at 10:23:53 AM

07-10-2009 at 10:58:26 AM

Quote:

Thank you, Wordslinger, I try!!!

uspslady smile

english woman that means u tried ok kiss

07-10-2009 at 01:46:15 PM

Hey now, I was reading some good thoughts, true we have to like to be alone in order to love to be with someone else. If you can sit in a movie theater alone-cool, eat by yourself in a restaurant-your cool, if you can sit in the park alone-you're awesome. I agree know who you are and what you like, so when someone asks you on a date, what do you like, then you can truly say what you like. Just you are by yourself doesn't mean you are lonely. But rest assure when that one does come along, and he/she shows that you are the world to them and you know that they will never leave you alone, you have bubbles in side and you have so much in common it's crazy, then you can let go of the I'm a single gal/guy and trust in that you are your own person, but the two of you are as one. cool smile

Poetry comes nearer to vital truth than history.

Plato (BC 427-BC 347) Greek philosopher.