Original Poetry Forums

I Need Lots Of Prayers For My Grandmother!!!!!

12-19-2010 at 01:29:46 PM

I Need Lots Of Prayers For My Grandmother!!!!!

I just want everyone to know that my grandmother is really sick and that she needs alot of prayers right now. Sometimes she falls and other times she gets really confussed. She also tells my mom and I that sometimes she wishes that she was dead or she says that she is ready for the lord to take her out of this world. So please send some prayes her way please!!!! Thank you!!!!

Your Friend,

Sunshine aka Donna

P.S.
My Mom don't think
that she will make it to next
Christmas so maybe this year
maybe her last year.
So PLEASE everyone send some prayers for herexcaimexcaimexcaim

12-21-2010 at 03:26:24 AM

RE: I Need Lots Of Prayers For My Grandmother!!!!!

please everyone let as lend our prayers and any positive energy we can send to Rose Face, sunshine grandmother as she comes closer to the time the Lord will send for her, let her transition be smooth and without pain and suffering. Let angels carry her when the time comes from this world into the arms of the Lord jesus christ, and let us light a candle in our memories and in our hearts that will burn for all of eternity. Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL

12-22-2010 at 04:54:27 PM

I will keep her in mine. I hope she feels better and has a good Christmas.

-Papa Paczki

12-22-2010 at 08:30:03 PM

RE: RE: I Need Lots Of Prayers For My Grandmother!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapaczki

I will keep her in mine. I hope she feels better and has a good Christmas.

-Papa Paczki

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HI, Papa.,please reconstruct your statement I doesn't sound like you, at all.

12-27-2010 at 01:12:13 AM

please everyone keep the prayers coming as sunshine's grandmother is getting worse and worse, I feel her time is coming near. Sunshine aka Donna is very close to her grandmother and this time is hard on her, seeing her grandmother decline the way she has over the last year, has been extremely hard on her whole family. Thank you for all those who keep her in your prayers. her name is Rose Face, may her last time on this earth be peacful and without pain... Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL

In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite.

Franz Kafka (1883-1924) Czech writer.