10-14-2010 at 05:38:41 PM

Poets Of Blood Bleed for a Cause Volume 1

10-25-2010 at 10:02:44 AM

RE: Poets Of Blood Bleed for a Cause Volume 1

Congratulations WordSlinger!

10-25-2010 at 12:14:24 PM

BRAVO!!!

I am already looking forward to volume two.

Peace and Light with a little blood,
dah

10-26-2010 at 05:10:12 PM

RE: RE: Poets Of Blood Bleed for a Cause Volume 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapaczki

Congratulations WordSlinger!

I didn't do it alone Silly, lol, You helped, and Madelynn, and Dano..

And all of the Poets..

Congrads to all, and thank you Pac-man, and OP owners...

10-26-2010 at 05:15:50 PM
  • kah
  • kah

I have already ordered 3 copies!!

LOLLOL

10-27-2010 at 10:00:10 PM

Now on Amazon.com Poets Of Blood Bleed for a Cause Volume 1

Here you go my Darlings, you are bleeding world wide...

Congrads, and thank you

http://www.amazon.com/Poets-Blood-Bleed-Cause/dp/1453894217/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288230721&sr=1-13

11-01-2010 at 01:40:50 PM

Yeah, I just ordered my copy of volume one.......I will have it Wednesday........I can't wait to read all the great poems.....thanks guys for all your hard work.......love ashatongue laughtongue rolleyevampirevampirevampire

11-01-2010 at 01:48:24 PM
  • kah
  • kah

Got my copies today in the mail! So exciting! Dano, the cover art is incredible - really nice job!

I'm now getting ready to sit with a cup of coffee and read, read, read -

smile

11-01-2010 at 02:40:33 PM

Well blood-babies- Just got our copy of the POB book, and altho' we (John and I) are extremly proud that we are holding a copy in our hands- we are also dis-satisfied with certain elements in 'the finished' product.. sooo- just spoke to press, and the book is going back into shop for fine-tuning on the margins, and some punctuation issues we found- we apologize for this inconvenience, but we want a product we can all be completely proud of- We have already sold 15, and have many more inquires in less then a weeks time since it has been placed on the shelf.
-This is what John and I, feel we should do in this matter- for those of you who have ALREADY purchased your copy- please forward us your mailing address, and when the book is back on the shelf- in the condition we feel it should be- then we will send you a complimentary copy of the book to 'show off, and share'. We love you all- and thank you for your understanding in this matter. On the bright side of things- WE DID IT POB, and our names are in cirrculation!!-we ARE making a diffrence in this fish bowl- just stumbled on a few stones along the way-lol! ps- We are very proud of you all!!- Madelynn & John E. WordSlinger

11-01-2010 at 02:49:04 PM

-ps, Dano, Even tho' we are kinda freaking out as far as the interior is concerned- we couldn't be happier with the gothic perfection of the cover you created.. you worked your dark-headed lil' pants off on this, and, let me say blood brother- you did a phenominal job!!- LOL!! YOUR like the only thing that is flawless here(besides the masterful workings of the writers who donated)- From the bottom of our hearts- thank you for your mind & energy on this project!!!- Madelynn & John E. WordSlingertongue rolleyetongue wink

11-01-2010 at 03:11:28 PM

Well I just ordered my copy a few hours ago, so maybe they got them pulled before it will be shipped out.....it should be here weds, if it comes then I will let you know. Guess if It does get here weds, it will be one that did not catch the last minute edit.........will let you know....you guys have worked very hard for this and it should be the way you want it.....hang in there I am sure they will get it right.......love ashavampirevampire

11-01-2010 at 05:32:02 PM

Dano, the cover is the Crown Jewel of this book, the poems / stories are secondary.

Congrats on an award winning cover—in my opinion anyway.

dark dahkiss

11-04-2010 at 11:13:25 AM

We went with traditional margining, instead of contempo, and add info about Poetry Around The World for Angel.
It will be available soon.....

Last edited by WordSlinger 11-04-2010 at 11:14:39 AM

11-04-2010 at 12:03:09 PM

hey I got my copy of volume one yesterday...when the ups driver stopped in front of my house I jumped up and ran to the door excited to get my copy.......it is fantastic and the cover is even better in your hands then the picture posted..........you guys did such a fantastic job on this book........thanks to all of you for your hard work......love ashavampirevampirevampire

11-04-2010 at 12:07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaqRasgirl

hey I got my copy of volume one yesterday...when the ups driver stopped in front of my house I jumped up and ran to the door excited to get my copy.......it is fantastic and the cover is even better in your hands then the picture posted..........you guys did such a fantastic job on this book........thanks to all of you for your hard work......love ashavampirevampirevampire

Well you hold the collector's edition as the years go by, 15 was sold before we changed the interior, We will get your new copy soon , thank you...cool smile

11-04-2010 at 12:13:18 PM

coolies, now how do I get my autographs........yes, thats right, from all of you......hehe........love it..asha

11-04-2010 at 12:16:43 PM

Quote:

coolies, now how do I get my autographs........yes, thats right, from all of you......hehe........love it..asha

lol
Well I know me and Madelynn will sign em when we send em', lol
I have no idea about the rest, I guess a Self Stamped box to each.
Knight wanted to do that with OP's Volume one.
It's always money, the monkey wrench right?
Well I'm working on that for Poetry, give me time...

11-04-2010 at 12:23:10 PM

you guys are terrific, who could ask for anything more.......I will be honored to get a copy that the two of you have signed.........waiting for the day when I have a book of my own poems to send out to all my friends...........oh well, such is my dream one day.......loves ya all ashavampirevampire

11-04-2010 at 12:43:18 PM

Quote:

you guys are terrific, who could ask for anything more.......I will be honored to get a copy that the two of you have signed.........waiting for the day when I have a book of my own poems to send out to all my friends...........oh well, such is my dream one day.......loves ya all ashavampirevampire

What are you kidding me your poetry touches us in so many ways,
a book will, I believe that, then it will be your turn to send us a autographed copy, lol

11-04-2010 at 04:21:57 PM

Wordslinger, Madelynn, DAno kah and all POB's I received mine today!! It is an bloody addition to my poem library. I love the cover in real life. The BRIGHT RED BLOOD adds flair to the usual tame covers. ty guys for ofering this wonderful collection to us all!!
ginga:snake

11-04-2010 at 07:09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetsofBlood

Well blood-babies- Just got our copy of the POB book, and altho' we (John and I) are extremly proud that we are holding a copy in our hands- we are also dis-satisfied with certain elements in 'the finished' product.. sooo- just spoke to press, and the book is going back into shop for fine-tuning on the margins, and some punctuation issues we found- we apologize for this inconvenience, but we want a product we can all be completely proud of- We have already sold 15, and have many more inquires in less then a weeks time since it has been placed on the shelf.
-This is what John and I, feel we should do in this matter- for those of you who have ALREADY purchased your copy- please forward us your mailing address, and when the book is back on the shelf- in the condition we feel it should be- then we will send you a complimentary copy of the book to 'show off, and share'. We love you all- and thank you for your understanding in this matter. On the bright side of things- WE DID IT POB, and our names are in cirrculation!!-we ARE making a diffrence in this fish bowl- just stumbled on a few stones along the way-lol! ps- We are very proud of you all!!- Madelynn & John E. WordSlinger

I have not ordered my copy yet. I am waiting on the revised volume. I think the POB Anthology needs advertising especially on Facebook and Twitter My Space etc. Congratulations. The cover is beautiful! I " dig" it to beautify my home library.

Last edited by cousinsoren 11-04-2010 at 07:20:32 PM

11-04-2010 at 07:12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetsofBlood

Last edited by cousinsoren 11-04-2010 at 07:13:51 PM

11-15-2010 at 06:14:35 PM

Back in Bloody Circulation, mmmmmm

11-17-2010 at 05:25:00 PM

Bloody Circulation

The Look inside section on Amazon is from the first load. They are changing it to the second, and the second one is traditional margining.

I have been promoting the book, and it is fun.
I have met some great writers, and screen writers.

http://www.shared-self-publishing.com/true-horror-poetry.html

11-30-2010 at 09:15:19 PM

Poets Of Blood It's Getting Colder Out There.

…….
…….

Last edited by WordSlinger 11-30-2010 at 09:15:49 PM

The true philosopher and the true poet are one, and a beauty, which is truth, and a truth, which is beauty, is the aim of both.

Ralph Waldo Emerson, American Poet (1803-1882)