Original Poetry Forums

SILENT ECHOES

10-04-2010 at 09:09:22 PM

SILENT ECHOES

I have posted a new one I have been working on for a couple of weeks now, it is called "Silent Echoes". I would greatly appreciate any and all comments and will ofcourse return the favor! Late at night when all the world sleeps in a peaceful and blissful slumber my mind is left in the quiet of the eve with nothing but the echos of my silent sceams... Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life! akk A blind man walking...blank stare

10-05-2010 at 06:17:39 PM

RE: SILENT ECHOES

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel33614

I have posted a new one I have been working on for a couple of weeks now, it is called "Silent Echoes". I would greatly appreciate any and all comments and will ofcourse return the favor! Late at night when all the world sleeps in a peaceful and blissful slumber my mind is left in the quiet of the eve with nothing but the echos of my silent sceams... Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life! akk A blind man walking...blank stare

********************************************************************************************************
Hi, Angel,
Please quote the link. It makes it easier and quicker for readers to find the poem.

Last edited by cousinsoren 10-06-2010 at 11:09:50 AM

Poetry is not the expression of personality but an escape from personality.

T. S. Eliot (1888-1965) American-English poet and playwright.