Original Poetry Forums

Ins and Outs

09-23-2010 at 09:34:00 AM

Ins and Outs

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to formerly introduce a new forum operated by angel33614 and his crew. Its called The Ins and Outs of OP, a comprehensive forum/guide to better networking and gaining exposure here on OriginalPoetry.com. Check it out, and enjoy!

http://www.originalpoetry.com/forum/view/threads/forum_id/10

-Papa Paczki

09-23-2010 at 07:27:13 PM

RE: Ins and Outs

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapaczki

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to formerly introduce a new forum operated by angel33614 and his crew. Its called The Ins and Outs of OP, a comprehensive forum/guide to better networking and gaining exposure here on OriginalPoetry.com. Check it out, and enjoy!

http://www.originalpoetry.com/forum/view/threads/forum_id/10

-Papa Paczki

Thank you Papa for allowing us this opportunity to help others.....I know many of us have a lot we can offer new members and even some older members who are having difficulty........thanks and as always loves ya asha

09-24-2010 at 01:21:59 AM

Thanks so much papa for allowing us to come together and make a difference, to try to better our OP community and family. You have done so much for this site mostly behind the scenes it is about time you get a little help, papa's angels are here to help, in any way we can. Come one and come all to the new forum, "The ins and outs of OP". It was created to help those new to the site as an orientation to the ins and outs of our community and to help older members that want to gain more knowledge about OP, and most importantly how to get your poetry read. I have put together a team of 20 of the most experieced members of this site to help in the process, papa's angels, basically it is the ins and outs of our community and how this site works from the poet's perspective. So whether you are new to the site or an older member looking to get thier poetry read more, come and check us out, we are all here for u... Papa's angels Purity of the soul, journey well to all!!! ANGELcool smile

Last edited by angel33614 09-24-2010 at 01:26:54 AM

09-24-2010 at 01:30:14 AM

RE: RE: Ins and Outs

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel33614

Thanks so much papa for allowing us to come together and make a difference, to try to better our OP community and family. You have done so much for this site mostly behind the scenes it is about time you get a little help, papa's angels are here to help, in any way we can. Come one and come all to the new forum, "The ins and outs of OP". It was created to help those new to the site as an orientation to the ins and outs of our community and to help older members that want to gain more knowledge about OP, and most importantly how to get your poetry read. I have put together a team of 20 of the most experieced members of this site to help in the process, papa's angels, basically it is the ins and outs of our community and how this site works from the poet's perspective. So whether you are new to the site or an older member looking to get thier poetry read more, come and check us out, we are all here for u... Papa's angels Purity of the soul, journey well to all!!! ANGELcool smile

Hi dearest angel, I don't know if you saw what I posted in the other ins and outs you started but please let me know if it is ok......loves ya asha

09-24-2010 at 11:03:29 AM

ASHA- There is no right or wrong way my dear friend, as long as you post your thoughts, experiences here on OP, the tricks of the trade you have learned, or what ever else you feel might be of help. Your comments were very sincere and helpful and I am sure many will benifit form your comments as well as the rest of Papa's angels. We all bring something unique and different to the table, we each have our own point of view. This forum was created to find the one right way as there is no such thing but rather just to pass on to others what we eacch have learned and what works well for each of us. Each reader will take something different from it and hopefully make it thier own. Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL

Last edited by angel33614 09-24-2010 at 11:03:47 AM

09-30-2010 at 10:49:20 PM

The new forum is off to a great start and I appreciate all the help and comments that have come in so far, keep them coming! I think many people don't want to post something that someone else already said but this is kindof the point, so people can learn. If they only hear it from only one source what is the liklihood they will listen but when they hear the same thing from multiple different sources than they are much more likely to pay attention and really listen. I know myself when i really want to learn something and I want the truth I do my research and check multiple sources, our voices are the sources of this information as our words and thoughts will allow the truth to be heard as we know it to be. So speak up and post post post... Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL- POB for life!

Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.