Original Poetry Forums

REAL WOMEN GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY

06-29-2010 at 12:28:21 AM

REAL WOMEN GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY

As many of you may know, my name is Nneka J. Howell, further known as Lady Poet and I am a young author and full time student. I have been a part of original poetry for over a year now and I'd like to thank all of you who have been supportive and I encourage you to continue writing. My mission is to reach those who feel as if hope is faint and it is my pleasure to assist those in need. My first book "A Poet's Heart" is a very inspiration book which features over 30 pieces that many of you can relate to. I plan to change the world one step at a time. You can find this book at www.amazon.com

My new released book "Real Women Get Their Hands Dirty" has been released this week
and is now available for purchase!! Below is a brief synopsis:

Product Description
Desire (di-'zi(-a)r) is a young woman who goes to the extremes of supplying the needs of her peers and family that she loses her own identity in the process. In the mist of getting her life back, things start to fall apart and she is headed towards death. Every decision counts now more than ever and she doesn't have much to lose. In the mean time, God is nowhere to be found and Desire is set to self destruct. Can this young lady pull her life back together before she hits rock bottom or will she die searching for it?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF GOD WASN'T AN OPTION?!?!

Where to purchase it? http://www.publishamerica.net/product93041.html
Enter code Discount20 in order to receive 20% off for a limited time only!

This book is very inspirational, dramatic, and thrilling as I have worked very hard on it!
Special thanks to God, my fans, friends, & family!!!

Contact me: lady.poet@ymail.com
or search Nneka J. Howell on Yahoo and Google!
grin

Last edited by ladypoet 06-29-2010 at 12:39:08 AM

06-29-2010 at 09:58:20 AM

RE: REAL WOMEN GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY

all women should read madame eve and beauty of a princess on my list

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886) American poet.