Original Poetry Forums

Terms & Conditions

06-28-2010 at 01:36:21 PM

Terms & Conditions

Hi,

Recently we've had an elevated number of flags on poems and profiles that are of adult nature. These profiles and poems were not marked as Alternative Content, and are therefore breaking the Terms & Conditions.

I would like to ask that everyone take a moment to review the Terms & Conditions you agreed upon when opening your account with OriginalPoetry.com.

If you have a profile, or poem that contains Adult Content, please mark them as Alternative Content immediately. Additionally, if you have nude or xxx pictures, please remove them, as they are against all Terms & Conditions, even with Alternative Content.

Failure to properly mark your account or poems could result in the removal of your poems, and/or account termination.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you for your cooperation!

-Papa Paczki
OriginalPoetry.com Administration

06-28-2010 at 07:17:10 PM

RE: Terms & Conditions

Pop P,

Thanks for the heads-up! I am going through my collection
and marking the "adult poetry". Because of time constraint,
it may take a week before I am finished,
and thank you for your patients.

dada

06-29-2010 at 12:13:43 AM

RE: RE: Terms and Conditions

I'm glad I had the foresight not to use pics of nudes, nor vulgarity
in my poems.......If you don't believe me, check them out......
tongue laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlusion

Pop P,

Thanks for the heads-up! I am going through my collection
and marking the "adult poetry". Because of time constraint,
it may take a week before I am finished,
and thank you for your patients.

dada

07-08-2010 at 12:00:21 AM

RE: Terms & Conditions

I thought I would re-generate this important notice of Papa's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapaczki

Hi,

Recently we've had an elevated number of flags on poems and profiles that are of adult nature. These profiles and poems were not marked as Alternative Content, and are therefore breaking the Terms & Conditions.

I would like to ask that everyone take a moment to review the Terms & Conditions you agreed upon when opening your account with OriginalPoetry.com.

If you have a profile, or poem that contains Adult Content, please mark them as Alternative Content immediately. Additionally, if you have nude or xxx pictures, please remove them, as they are against all Terms & Conditions, even with Alternative Content.

Failure to properly mark your account or poems could result in the removal of your poems, and/or account termination.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you for your cooperation!

-Papa Paczki
OriginalPoetry.com Administration

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.