Original Poetry Forums

Interested in being Interviewed and getting Exposure?

04-05-2010 at 01:58:51 PM

I am now author and interviewer for an up and coming Book Review company, Million Dollar Book Reviews. We interview Best-Selling authors as well as new and upcoming authors who are seeking the exposure to get them noticed!
you can check us out on myspace and facebook!

If you are published author of poetry, fiction, non-fiction, etc and are interested in being interviewed for more exposure, please reply to me: brandy-michelle@live.com and I will send you the questions. Please try to have them back to me within 48 hrs, if possible. Also, please include a recent photo and the cover image of your published work.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Bri

smile

04-05-2010 at 11:18:18 PM

RE: Interested in being Interviewed and getting Exposure?

BrielleC
* BrielleC

I am now author and interviewer for an up and coming Book Review company, Million Dollar Book Reviews. We interview Best-Selling authors as well as new and upcoming authors who are seeking the exposure to get them noticed!

If you are published author of poetry, fiction, non-fiction, etc and are interested in being interviewed for more exposure, please reply to me: brandy-michelle@live.com and I will send you the questions. Please try to have them back to me within 48 hrs, if possible. Also, please include a recent photo and the cover image of your published work.

Bri

smile
****************************************************************************************************
Bri .. Congratulations on your exciting, new position! Very Impressive! Thank you for the info, i'll be sure to contact you as i'm sure many published authors/poets will.

Continued success!

StandingBear zipper

Last edited by StandingBear 04-26-2010 at 08:34:29 PM

04-06-2010 at 12:26:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrielleC

Bri

smile

Last edited by Bettysrainbow48 04-07-2010 at 04:59:53 PM

04-07-2010 at 05:26:15 PM

This forum thing is new to me too. If I am posting wrong or am in the wrong place. PLease let me or others know so that we can change it or learn the right wa y to do it. Thank yourolleyesgrin I am interested in how to get exposure.

Last edited by Bettysrainbow48 04-07-2010 at 05:27:49 PM

04-07-2010 at 06:06:29 PM

RE: RE: Interested in being Interviewed and getting Exposure?

[quote="]

Quote:

Bri

smile
[/quote] Congraduations. I would like to know more. smile I would also like to know if this repsonse is in the right place. Please let me know. I am new to this too. Thank you

04-08-2010 at 02:09:36 PM

I think a little clarification is needed here.

To be interviewed as one of our featured authors, you need to be published with a publishing company. The work needs to be a whole collective work, as a book. It needs to be complete and on the market or in the publishing process. We do accept poetry, but it has to be in a whole collecton that is soley yours.

If this criteria fits you, then great we look forward to hearing from you. If you have not yet reached this point, we hope to hear from you in the future!

Respectfully,
Author B.M. Song
Liquid Reflections: A Stream of Fluid Prose
Million Dollar Book Reviews
Interviewer

04-26-2010 at 03:18:45 PM

I am interested in getting some exposure. I don't have any best sellers or anything like that. I am trying to start a business with my poetry. I offer custom written poems for all occasions like weddings, memorials, dedications, holidays, etc. We also offer photo shoot options as well if people want their poem framed with pictures. My website is www.lovepen.vpweb.com if you would like to check it out. Please contact me. I am just trying to get some word of mouth going. Thank you!

- Joe

04-26-2010 at 08:17:49 PM

RE: RE: Interested in being Interviewed and getting Exposure?

Quote:

I think a little clarification is needed here.

To be interviewed as one of our featured authors, you need to be published with a publishing company. The work needs to be a whole collective work, as a book. It needs to be complete and on the market or in the publishing process. We do accept poetry, but it has to be in a whole collecton that is soley yours.

If this criteria fits you, then great we look forward to hearing from you. If you have not yet reached this point, we hope to hear from you in the future!

Respectfully,
Author B.M. Song
Liquid Reflections: A Stream of Fluid Prose
Million Dollar Book Reviews
Interviewer

Please read above! I am only doing interviews with authors who have been published with a publishing company.

Thanks

Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you or else it is nothing, an empty formalized bore around which pedants can endlessly drone their notes and explanations.

Unknown Source