Original Poetry Forums

City star Bernardo Silva and Liverpool

08-31-2023 at 04:31:56 AM

City star Bernardo Silva and Liverpool

Sports Direct ambassador Spender Owen said FC 24 Coins , “I love it when the worlds of gaming and ‘real life’ sports collide. It’s amazing that so many icons of football are in FC and the fact that I can now wear a FUT ICON shirt from the game in real life, with my own name on it, is very cool!”

Jason Salmon, marketing director for EA Sports FC Brand, said: “EA SPORTS’ ambition is to embed FC in the fabric of football, and our partnership with Sports Direct is another step towards this. FUT ICONs are a celebration of the greatest to ever play the game and have been a much-loved addition to the EA SPORTS FC series since they were first introduced in FC 16. We’re delighted to be partnering with Sports Direct to retail the FUT ICONs shirts for the first time and are excited to offer fans the opportunity to wear the same kit as these legends.’’

In other news, Final Fantasy 14’s next update will include adjustments to the Ninja job.

‘FC 22’ Team of the Week 12 stars Bernardo Silva, Jordan Henderson and more

The 12th Team of the Week for FC 22 has been revealed, and it features Manchester City star Bernardo Silva and Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson.

READ MORE: ‘Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX’ review: nostalgia can be poison
The new items, which will be put into packs at 6PM UK on December 8, feature unique upgraded versions of buy EAFC 24 Coins the best performing players of the week.

Poetry is not an expression of the party line. It's that time of night, lying in bed, thinking what you really think, making the private world public, that's what the poet does.

Allen Ginsberg (1926-1997) U.S. poet.