Original Poetry Forums

STELLAR"S AUTO-BIOGRAPHY

10-22-2009 at 11:21:16 PM

STELLAR"S AUTO-BIOGRAPHY

stellar's Biography:

I began writing poems when i was 19, I realize that time that I'm also into poetry...I love thinking of beauty of any form,,,,I realize then that my beautiful thoughts must not go in total oblivion. I must seal it, I must preserve it, and that is by poetry.
Poets are cameras who must capture beauty in all its forms. There is beauty in a fold of a rose(cliche), a beauty of love, of emotions, of pain, and there is even beauty in ugliness. A poets role is to capture this wonderful portraits. It's like we are immersed in the world as a sealers for beauty. I think poets are even better than camera for they penetrate the surface, the abstract which even the hi-tech cameras cannot.

07-12-2010 at 03:54:56 PM

RE: STELLAR"S AUTO-BIOGRAPHY

I told the boy he was destined, and don't think he' isn't
paying attention from across the seas. lol

Congradulations on your win,,
Last summer

http://www.originalpoetry.com/last-summer

07-14-2010 at 02:06:13 AM

Your making my face red John,,,red face

07-16-2010 at 09:22:11 PM

Stellar, you masterful poet, my brother, my equal, congratulations does little justice to the bursting beauty of your winning poem that flaunts your talent so fruitfully, so fully, so obviously. I have watched you over the months hone your voice, your vision, your passion, and beauty, into words of extreme poetic blossoms that have brought many of your readers to their knees in awe and honor of your plenteous creations. Bravo!!!

Peace and Light,
Dah

kiss

07-18-2010 at 12:51:07 AM

Thank you Sir dah for your uplifting message especially that it comes from you,,,,,I feel Summer's juice is one of my favs here....that poem inspire me to write last summer after reading it,,,well honestly i like it more than my poem...^_^ vwink

07-18-2010 at 07:59:46 AM

Stellar- you know I always adored you! John told me to read you way back when you were just a newbie- I was amazed by your pure spirit, and fresh lyrics- back then, you would always write me for advice/ or give me such compliments- I was as taken by your sincerity, as I was by your artistic expression, and still am- Only now..my opinion of you is even stronger, and humbled.~ 'Well, kid- look at you now!' I am SO very proud of you, and know that your future will lead to great many opporunities- because your light shines so beautifully bright dearest!-Way2go-Stellar!!!

Maddikiss

07-18-2010 at 10:50:20 AM

RE: RE: STELLAR"S AUTO-BIOGRAPHY

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar

Thank you Sir dah for your uplifting message especially that it comes from you,,,,,I feel Summer's juice is one of my favs here....that poem inspire me to write last summer after reading it,,,well honestly i like it more than my poem...^_^ vwink

Now, I am blushing...and thank you...

07-19-2010 at 06:38:42 PM

RE: RE: RE: STELLAR"S AUTO-BIOGRAPHY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlusion

Originally Posted by stellar

Now, I am blushing...and thank you...

Stellar

I am flattered and honored that my poem, "I Feel Summer's Juice" has influenced you in such a beautiful way. Thank you for this compliment.

Dah

07-20-2010 at 03:47:57 AM

It's my pleasure Sir Dah...^_^ vLOL

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.