Original Poetry Forums

Liquid Reflections officially released october 10th!!

09-27-2009 at 10:12:31 AM

Liquid Reflections officially released october 10th!!

My pride and joy, Liquid Reflections is being released unto the market on October 10th, 2009!
It will be available on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

To get your copy now, you can go to www.publishamerica.com and buy from their bookstore!

"I am so proud of this work as it has received nothing but rave reviews from all who have read it! That means I have done what I set out to do and will continue to do so!"
-B.M. Song
New reviews and events are up on my site: www.authorbmsong.com

I am hoping on october 10th to be at the Handley Festival here in Fort Worth to do my first signing and get some sales! Should be fun!!

Ciao!!
Bri aka B.M. Song smile

Last edited by BrielleC 09-27-2009 at 10:13:00 AM

09-27-2009 at 11:09:30 AM
  • studly111
  • studly111

Re: Liquid Reflections officially released october 10th!!

I'm very happy for you!!! Have you ever considered e-books?

http://www.smashwords.com

Again, my most hearty congratulations! I will be sure to buy my copy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

09-27-2009 at 12:17:51 PM

I have to talk with my publisher about it. Thanks though! Glad to hear you want to read it! Thank you so much!!

Bri smile

09-27-2009 at 01:31:01 PM

Congratulations Bri excaim

Quite a unique, gifted poetess you are! When challenges present themselves to you i'm
always amazed with your intelligent, efficient responses .. not to mention your uncanny
talent for writing excellent poetry. Lady Guinevere is on the rise excaim
Continued success excaim

Your number one fan,
StandingBear ~ Mike zipper

09-27-2009 at 01:43:45 PM

Awww YAY!!! BIG HUGS TO YOU!!! I've got to send you your copy too!

Bri smile

09-27-2009 at 08:03:24 PM

Hi, Bri. I will schedule a flight to Texas, buy your book, and have you sign it, for little ol' me.
I'm sure you will have a top-seller with Liquid Reflections. Now, I will trot off to your poems and see what type of poetry you have shared with us.............................g.

wink

09-27-2009 at 09:06:08 PM

LOL wow!! You'd come to TX just to buy my book and have me sign it? I am flattered! How very sweet of you! hope by reading you'd find the trip well worth it! wink

Thanks for your support!
Bri smile

Last edited by BrielleC 09-27-2009 at 09:06:26 PM

09-27-2009 at 09:50:53 PM

You are very welcome...and just kidding about flying to Texas. I went to only one book-signing in my life...It was Dr. Cyril Wecht. He is a well known pathologist/coronor. So, good luck, Bri...................................g.

smirk

09-27-2009 at 10:20:08 PM

Awww well damn! Oh well... thanks for the well wishes though.

Bri

In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite.

Franz Kafka (1883-1924) Czech writer.