Original Poetry Forums

Rantings of a Divorced Woman

09-25-2009 at 12:12:53 AM

Rantings of a Divorced Woman

Having another book signing Friday, October 2, 2:00-6:00 in Bluffton IN. I pray Gods blessings upon it!!!

09-26-2009 at 12:42:17 AM

Re: Rantings of a Divorced Woman

Well, Bren, I hope you have a good turn-out for your newest book signing. By the way...what kind of book is it ? How many book do you have in print ?

smirk

09-26-2009 at 08:48:48 PM

It is a poetry book about the emotions I went through during my divorce and how God helped me to cope. It is really for any kind of loss one might face. I am not sure how many are in print, wouldn't even know how to find out I guess I could call the publisher? I have two stores selling them besides they are online at Barnes and Noble, Amazon and online at Publish America's Store. Thanks for your interest Gogant. I hope I answered your question, if you ever read it I hope you enjoy it.
Brenda

09-26-2009 at 10:44:45 PM

I take it that the title of your latest book is, Rantings of a Divorced Woman. Right ? Do you have any poems from it on this site ? If so, let me know........................

smirk

09-27-2009 at 08:47:26 PM

Well u would be right it is the title and I have posted a couple poems from my book Lies, and Over the Past. I hope u enjoy them, I hope u can feel them that is what is important. Hope u r having a great day!!
Bren grin

In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite.

Franz Kafka (1883-1924) Czech writer.