Original Poetry Forums

Interested in Writing a Book? Read this & Visit the Website at the Bottom!!

07-21-2009 at 10:04:51 PM

Interested in Writing a Book? Read this & Visit the Website at the Bottom!!!

Hello Fellow Poets,

Hi this is Nathan Young, username: Viper89. Don't worry this is really me. As some of you know I've been working on a book of poetry called "Viper's Big Book of Poetry." I came across this while surfing Google. I've ordered the product and it comes with the whole shooting match, everything you need to write a book except the idea, you come up with that on your own, it give you hints/ideas on what to write about but the choice is ultimately yours. It gives you exercises to do and you will be amazed at the results. It not cheap though but it can be broken down into 3 payments. I'm currently on my 2nd payment. Also if your not completely satisfied or your do not get published they give you an entire refund. So here are all the details

I stumbled across something incredible recently...

And when I told all my prospects and customers about it, they wanted it and literally hundreds kept asking me about it weeks later.

So, I wanted to let you know about it if you don't already.

As you may know, writing a book is one of the things that just about everyone wants to do. But they just don't have the time, or the skill or the direction that will make it possible for them.

They know they can use it as a profit center, or as an outlet for their creativity, or to write their life story. Heck, maybe they just see themselves as the next Stephen King, or Danielle Steel.

What does this have to do with you?

If you have ever, even for a brief moment, thought about writing your own book and getting your share of the very lucrative rewards for being published...

Here's your chance to become a 'best selling' author!

A man I respect a great deal has just released the most incredible, step-by-step tool I have ever seen on the subject of writing your own book... and getting it done and published while you're still *young enough* to enjoy it!

Steve Manning, a master writer and journalist, has authored what I believe will totally revolutionize the publishing world.

The name of his manual?

'How to Write a Book on Anything in 14 Days or Less...Guaranteed!

Frankly I was shocked when I saw it!

This master writer holds your hand through the entire writing and publishing process!

He has sold literally hundreds of thousands of books and he's arguably the most prolific magazine writer on the continent as well. And when it comes to writing a book,he lays everything out for you.

He leaves nothing to chance... no stone unturned as he takes you step-by-step through the process of:

-Get an agent in just 36 hours

-Create a book proposal no publisher can resist

-Develop "technologies" no one else on the planet has that make your book better than anything on the market

-Unleash the power of your own creativity so you write better than you ever thought possible

-The fastest method of researching on the planet--it has nothing to do with the Internet. One journalist in southern Ontario stated this single strategy was so effective, it was scary!

-S.N.A.P. editing--this single strategy caused a former president of a national editor's association to declare that we had to get this information out to anyone and everyone who was even thinking of writing a book!

-The simple technique that will create any mood imaginable in just seconds. Professional writers struggle for years to learn how to do this. You'll be able to do this in just seconds.

-How to ensure that your book is a best-seller

-How to make sure the reader is involved in every page

-Step by step instructions for copyright registration. Even the forms are included!

-How to turn your book into a client magnet so it becomes the source of an unending stream of prospective customers.

-How to know exactly when you'll be finished writing your book no matter how much, or how little you want to write each day.

-How to blue-print your book in just hours so you instantly know exactly what will be in your book and where it will be. You will never write even one sentence that isn't used in your book.

-And there's still so much more I can't even begin to write about it here!

Steve is the kind of person who raises his prices frequently because of demand.... but I practically begged him to keep the price down long enough to let me send you this email so you can check it out.

If you have the least bit of interest in writing your own, highly profitable book and all the prestige and accomplishment that goes with being a 'best selling' author... you owe it to yourself to get more FREE information.

Click Here =http://www.WriteABookNow.com/cmd.php?af=1022999

I don't want you to miss out on this spectacular opportunity to not only create your own book as quickly as 14 days from now... but to take advantage of the tremendous price savings as well.

Respectfully,

Nathan Young (Viper89)

PS -- I know you've been thinking about writing a book some day.

Well, where will you be in 14 days?

If you get this new information kit, 14 days from today you can brag to your friends that you wrote one of your own---and show them the money you made, too! For heaven's sake, AT LEAST go look at the FREE details! Just click here:
http://www.WriteABookNow.com/cmd.php?af=1022999

P.P.S. - Remember, this package has unbelieveable information and bonuses that will simply knock your socks off.... don't delay in taking a closer look!

Click here now!
http://www.WriteABookNow.com/cmd.php?af=1022999

“Steve Manning’s brilliance allows you to write easily, effortlessly and omniprofitably, five minutes at a time. I’ve watched him and listened to him repetitively and learned more each time.
Mark V. H., co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul Series, which has now sold 80 million copies.

"Steve, I just heard about your system from a couple of big names at a California seminar. Can you courier it to me right away, please."--Mark V. H., co-author "Chicken Soup for the Soul" and 38 other mega sellers!

"If you want to write a really marketable book, faster than you could believe, get this success system NOW! It works and I recommend it strongly!"
Monique H., Co-author, "Make Your Knowledge Sell"

"Steve, my daughter Heidi and I are now published authors! We worked through your course and applied many of the techniques you suggested. We continue to use those techniques on a daily basis. Soon I will be interviewed on the radio, possibly on a TV show (both local to Annapolis, Maryland) and we will begin building our website in a couple of months. "

“Steve Manning is undoubtedly the world’s expert on writing quality and writing productivity. I’ve written 45 books up to this point, and I only wish I had known about his strategies when I started. I’d have even more books to my credit. It’s a pity that everyone who wants to write a book can’t get hold of this outstanding information!”

“Just wanted you to know I finished blueprinting what turned out to be a good 11 chapters. And then I finished writing chapter one!! I can’t believe it. The price I paid could have been $3,000 and it still would have been the best investment I could have made for myself.”

“Steve, I’ve written 12 books and been a consultant for both publishers and authors. Your material is flat-out amazing. I really believe every writer/author should get hold of your material before they even think about writing a book. And if they’ve already started writing, they should stop until they’ve read your information.”
cheese cheese

07-23-2009 at 05:01:53 PM
  • poetography
  • poetography

Re: Interested in Writing a Book? Read this & Visit the Website at the Bottom!!

yes I've self publised a book a second is in print now..it's a wonderful feeling to hold it even if you dont sell a single copy ( maybe to mom and dad) it's been one of the most remarkable achievements for me..and i'll keep doing it. thanks

Poetry is what gets lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.